This may sound weird but just wondering...

loopylou83

Reaction score
Whether anyone else,especially those with an anterior placenta, sometimes see their tummy move without feeling it inside? I feel her kicks lots when she boots me and I feel her roll at times but then other times I will see my stomach move but not feel a thing! Not worried was just wondering if it happens to anyone else or of I'm just strange lol x

I have a posterior placenta but when I was around 16-20 weeks I often saw my belly moving but didn't feel it. It's only now I am further on that I see it and feel it at same time :)

x

I was wondering the same since about two days ago...when I first saw my stomach move. I have an anterior placenta and am 22 weeks, and have only felt the odd flutter, nothing too strong. When there were flutters the other day I just happened to expose my stomach to see if I could see anything, not expecting to at all, and I saw a huge lump come out of my tummy, followed by some rolling. It felt so mad, as I couldn't feel it as much inside as I thought I should be able to, judging by the size of the movement, and it has happened a few times since too!

I just figured it was due to the anterior placenta that maybe the sensation is muffled a bit.

Well it must be normal then haha! I'm 25 weeks and feel her boot me on the left side but often see movement on the right side that I can't feel so think my placenta is more to the right! I've asked midwife so many silly questions so thought I'd see if anyone on here was the same lol! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back