This made me laugh !

nbrintz

Reaction score
This is what was on my face book news feed this morning of that awful stuck up cow Katie Hopkins who was on this morning saying she judges children by their names omg talk about not perfect yourself love !

ajunymu7.jpg

Haha! Can't stand Katie Hopkins, mainly because of her views on women who stay at home for more than a couple of weeks after they've given birth. Nice to see she's spending quality time with her children when she's not at work :roll:

Haha! Can't stand Katie Hopkins, mainly because of her views on women who stay at home for more than a couple of weeks after they've given birth. Nice to see she's spending quality time with her children when she's not at work :roll:

Lol fair comment x

I agree it's each to their own, but it saddens me when people have children and just palm them off onto someone else. I want to be with my child and see them grow!
They don't stay small for long and change so fast!

X

She also said she couldn't love her child if it was ginger. She is supposed to be educated or does she have a 'mickey mouse' degree. Stupid bint.

She shouldn't have children she's horrible and teaching them a wrong insight to the world!
X

I don't doubt for a second that she genuinely holds some rather snobbish and down right offensive views. However I do believe she exaggerates them purposefully so she keeps getting paid to be an opinionated pundit who can be relied upon to provide contentious viewpoints. Considering she's a supposedly intelligent woman you'd think she'd be capable of getting a proper job. If we all just ignore her hopefully she'll go away and be a useless waste of skin elsewhere.

There, rant over. I feel much better now :)

Using Tapatalk can't see no tickers grrrrr.

She also said she couldn't love her child if it was ginger. She is supposed to be educated or does she have a 'mickey mouse' degree. Stupid bint.
Omg I did not realise she said that she needs a new education I think ! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back