This is scary =[

Tangerinedream

Reaction score
anout an hour ago Jakes temp suddenly shot up to 39 degrees, then 40 degrees a while later. Then I noticed a rash on his body and face. his cheeks are red but he is fine in himself. Ive spoken to a nurse at NHS Direct who said to give him calpol and see if his temp goes down. He got me to drag my fiunger over the rash, it faded to thats ok. he said its most likely a virus.

Please tell me me your good experiences :pray:

had the same while back with Alastair, but hun if your worried take him straight to hospital dont bother with the NHS direct, u know ur baby if he is unwell.

Alastair did have a virus hun cleared up in a day or so..... hope Jake gets better soon hun

His temp is now down to 37/38 degrees... phew

We are going to keep a close check on it though.

He woke us up crying at 4am this morning. We gave him calpol and another feed and offered him some water. We put him back to bed still hot but he had fallen to sleep. This morning his temp is normal but he seems to be a bit chesty.

Poor Jake an poor you, that would scare me so much!!!! Hope he is better today hun! :hug:

bray was sent home from nursery on friday with a high temp 39.4 it went down the day after but now has a bad chest so i wonder if its the same thing :think:

Brody had this the other week and the doctor said to take him in just to check him over! All was fine as the rash faded when pressed! It's so worrying though isn't it? Hope he is better soon! :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back