This is my first pregnancy...I'm excited and scared!

Discussion in 'Forum Friends' started by vanessa, May 31, 2005.

1. vanessa

vanessa New Member

This is my first pregnancy. I feel so happy and I love my unborn son, and I enjoy being pregnant, but there are times when I wish that I already had him. I am growing more and more anxious to meet my son. But on the other hand, I feel scared about the unknown (D-day) I'm scared of what giving birth feels like and if I will be able to go through it being tough! I am also very nervous about being someones "mother" and I just hope that I make the right decisions with my baby and raise a great man someday!!!

2. Layla

Layla Well-Known Member

awww vanessa, dont feel scared, labour is a wonderful experiance and im sure you will cope with it just fine, when your son is born, everything will click in to place and you will be a great mum

xx

3. sasha715

sasha715 Well-Known Member

i feel the sameive wanted this baby for so long because ive lost two previously. but now its gettin closer to d-day and im so worried i wont be able to cope orgive him everything he needs and stuff like that. labour worried me coz everyone keeps tellin me it doesnt matter how much u plan it it will go the way it wants to and im a bit of a control freak so that doesnt sound very appealing!!!

4. minikins

minikins Well-Known Member

Same here ! 1st timer and I have wanted this for four years, when you want something and then get it, you think about it all the time. I have had the odd panic attack worrying about the pregnancy, birth and whether I will be a good mum.

All I can say is some advice I need to take on board too, if you are worrying and thinking about it, it means you will be a good mum and you care so much. If you didn't worry or care then something would be a miss.

Hope that helps.

x