This is killing me

Discussion in 'First Trimester' started by Lilmisshopeful, Jun 22, 2013.

1. Lilmisshopeful

Lilmisshopeful Well-Known Member

The wait till Monday to find out if I'm miscarrying is killing me I just need to know now. Been bleeding since Thursday now will a pregnancy test come back negative or faint positive or is that the worse thing I should do? I'm going mad here and taking it out on the oh who is just tying to help x

2. lisey

lisey Well-Known Member

I know its horrible being in limbo but I wouldnt test as I am sure once you are past 10weeks there is too much hcg for tests and causes them to come up negative. That will cause you to worry more. Hope all goes well on monday, lots of ladies get bleeding and all is fine with bubs x

3. Lou1103

Lou1103 Well-Known Member

You definitely wouldnt get a neg test because your hcg Will be in the 1000s, u only need 25 for a postive pregnancy test i think. The uncertainty and waiting is the worst part xxxx

4. Lilmisshopeful

I can tell this is not going to end well. I'm in so much pain I can't see no other reason for it x

5. mrz85

mrz85 Well-Known Member

Thinking of u x

6. Toria111

Toria111 Well-Known Member

Lilmisshopeful,

I would ring your hospital and ask if you should go in. you're in pain, and although I hope you aren't miscarying, if you are they have to help you. Fingers crossed for you x

7. clareybell

clareybell Well-Known Member

If your in pain as well I would go to a&e - they should at least be able to examine you and test your hcg levels - then at least you would know some more information - for me, not knowing is always the worst, I'd need to feel like I was doing something. Thinking of you x x

8. Lilmisshopeful

I've spoken with the hospital and all they will do is check my cervix and take bloods. I'm not far gone enough to hear a heart beat got to much extra weight on me. They said they can't give me answers ad unless it starts pouring I'm best off at home as I have a scan booked Monday morning x

9. purple_pianos

purple_pianos Well-Known Member

Thinking of you xxx

10. Sammy jo

Sammy jo Well-Known Member

Fingers crossed that everything settles down and it's good news on Monday for you x