This Is How Bored I Got!!

BabyLove

Reaction score
Well Some Of You Know Im Having Trouble Sleeping At The Moment & Have Turned Into a Bit Of a Night Owl :| Tonight I Got So Bored That Iv Made Myself a Pregnancy Diary Website Thingy :lol: I'll Probably End Up Deleting It Knowing Me But Have a Nose If You Get Bored! xx Its Just a Piczo Thingy.. http://www.CarlyStead.piczo.com

Thanks for sharing Carly. Some really lovely pics there. Have you ever done modelling? You should as you're so photogenic, really pretty...lucky girl! :D

Oh and you and OH should be called 'The kissing couple' lol, you go great together.

I find playing my sons gameboy in the bath helps me nod me no probs - if you have one laying about - have a go!

Aww Carly - your website is lovely! I've only just put my make-up on and I'm weepy already :roll: :roll: :hug:

Aww that really is lovely! What a great idea!

I was exactly the same in the last few weeks of pregnancy! I would crawl into bed as my husband got up for work! The amount of crap I watched on tv! :shock:

Aww Thank You All Thats Really Lovely Of You :hug: I Actually Got To Sleep Before 5am Last Night :eek: Result! Lol xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back