This heat...

Caoimhe..x

Reaction score
Is KILLING me!! I just want it to be cooler again, I'm always too warm, always need to have a bottle of water on me and I'm constantly fanning myself.

I feel so disgusting, sweaty and sticky. I can't bear to keep my hair down. I suppose being able to eat ice-cream all the time is a plus but maybe not coz I'll put like 2 stone if I keep eating it the way I am haha xx

I'm the same hun...this weather is absolute torture.

I wet a face cloth yesterday and put it on the back of my neck...it really helped.

xx

It's repulsive! Stupid, evil heatwave! It's boiling at work and at night the bedroom is unbearable. I feel your pain!!! Xx

I suffered too. Its certainly cooling down now though.

I went to bed with wet hair the other night and it helped soooo much xx

Sent from my GT-I9300

I actually got in from work yesterday and cried I was so warm, I'm off to Essex tomorrow for my nephews birthday BBQ and its supposed to be boiling :-( so after 3hrs in a car I'll be sitting in the 30 degree heat. I feel your pain x

It is not cool in Wales today was the hottest in the UK. My car registered 36 degrees. Just had a cold shower and washed hair. I am now drying by my fan. My mother's friend couldn't even find a fan to buy today all sold out. Had an ice cream and now drinking my cold spring water from the fridge. Thank goodness I have finished work as it is boiling there and my uniform to thick and now tight.

Wow thats pretty hot! Xx

Sent from my GT-I9300

I'm hoping its cooler by sunday coz I work 13hr shifts and I'm working sunday, monday and tuesday. And in my work they can't turn the underground heating completely off coz they need it for the water :( xx

I like it! It better continue as I want to make the most of it while I'm on holiday, especially a day like today, lovely and warm with a nice breeze.

----------------
baby giz born 6th Feb 2011
next one due 12th Aug 2013

The breeze today really was nice xx

Sent from my GT-I9300

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members