This heat making anyone else miserable???!!!

It's really uncomfortable and I got sun burn on my shoulders yesterday so I feel even more boiling lol but I am gutted that it's so nice but I don't want to go out and enjoy it in case I over heat and feel awful! x

I spent an hour or so in the sun reading today, was very enjoyable till the kitty cats both decided they'd like to sit on me!!! Came in and had to wipe myself down with a damp flannel though, I had a very sweaty chin!!!

Took a nice stroll on the beach earlier too which was very cool with the sea breeze - I wanted to stop in the pub beer garden but OH was having none of it :-(

I'm sorry to hear you are suffering ladies but also really pleased it's not just me!! I really want to have this baby but I have also heard how horrendously hot the labour wards are lets hope its an evening/night labour x

I don't recall the labour ward being abnormally hot last time, but the maternity ward was ridiculously hot and it was February and zero degrees outside. I remember sweating buckets over night, I didn't have any covers on, it was crazy! Hope that makes you feel somewhat better :)

----------------
baby giz born 6th Feb 2011
next one due 12th Aug 2013

Aww ladies big hugs my feet are boiling a freind told me to soak some socks in cold water then put them on gunna try it in a min I actually love the warm weather but I haven't had to do to much this afternoon in it I'm lucky x

Im in bed. Cant get comfy. So hot and uncomfortable ;/

mummy to ds 11/7/11
pregnant *team pink* due 12/9/13

Morning. Ladies well . Friday. I was. Women.over the edge . boyfriend. Took day off to clean house after decorators left.i felt so helpless as.felt so poorly with head cold and heat.
We had ante natal fri.night and I looked minging.i was massive.hot.and skanky.red.nose.from being.so snotty.i hated being pregnant. Oh and I hsd.to get bf to put my knickers on and rub.sudocream on Inside of thighs as sore and chaffed.

Yesterday was better he was . decorating nursery so I was.sat under . large umbrella.
I.also took myself to hairdresser and got him to trim my fringe as was driving me mad.in heat. I have short hair.anyway and right.now.a.skinhead cut woukd be perfect. ...

Another restless night.snotty.hot and braxton hicks.....

And today.is meant to be hotter ahhhhh

I've just had a funny turn and i'm only sitting in the house. How i'm going to cope with work from tomorrow i don't know.

I usually love the sun but it's making me feel really ill and down here its supposed last all week and into the following week.

went to a bbq last night and we was a bit late so everyone had seats and been drinking. No one would get up for me. Had to sit on the floor coz i couldnt stand in the heat

Shocking nobody gave u seat? ??

Nope

It was my.oh cousin who he hasnt seen in ages but everyone else was his cousins friends. so didn't know them and no one offered me thier seat and i am quite obviously pregnant now. x

Dont know if it is any consolation at all to you ladies but we had a week where it was up in the 37°, really really humid and no air conditioning. I ended up being a very moody puddle on the sofa and not moving much for that week. 30° feels a little cooler at the moment :lol::lol:

BRING ON THE ICE LOLLIES!!! XXXXXX (and stick them on my body!!!) :shock::)

I think ppl dont like to offer pregnant ladies seats anymore.

When I get on the bus im quite often left to stand.
I don't mind too much as it is their seat and they got there first and they didnt chose for me to get pregnant. But its always lovely when somebody offers. :)

Bus drivers are the worst.. bus driver pulled off while I was walking down the stairs for my stop (which he had already stopped at) and luckily OH was infront of me or id have gone the whole way down!

Sent from my GT-I9300

My experience recently of the tube Is that most of the time people dont offer but odd time they do. They all sit there looking sheepish and trying not to look at u while they sit comfy and your hot and clearly struggling! it's very sad. X

mummy to ds 11/7/11
pregnant *team pink* due 12/9/13

I really can't believe somebody didn't stand up for you!! Surely it's basic manors?

We have just been and got the paddling pool so I am now sat in the garden with a cold glass of juice and my feet in cold water much happier person now :) xxx

yes I hate the sun anyway I just can't tolerate it - we walked dog earlier
Today and I'm at home in living room watching Wimbledon
Will not be moving out this house until 5pm when I have to go to the farm

I hate summer anyway and this heat is killing me. Can't stand the heat I have pale skin and blonde hair so the sun and me really don't get on lol. I have prickly heat on my arms and shoulders, my hay fever is a nightmare, I'm sweating and sticky all the time, I'm hardly sleeping as I'm too hot and when I do I'm awoken every 2 hours with heartburn. I can't be on my feet more than 15 mins before my feet and ankles ache and swell up, this heat is draining the life out of me to the point of becoming a zombie this heat is making me so thirsty all the time I'm drinking enough water to sink an island which means I'm peeling every 2 mins .... I wish winter would hurry up! xx

I suffered yesterday there was zero air!!! I don't suffer with the sweating. And ankles.ok but I just feel totally drained.light headed.dizzy and sick.
Oh and fat calves.
I went to bed lnite wih rotten headache. Felt sick.and my bump was so sore.
4 weeks to go!!! Running out of clothes.
Im sat in my garden as we speak its cool and peaceful wish it could stay this way. Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kiara.y2
Back