This heat making anyone else miserable???!!!

tilly16

Reaction score
As the title says really, I'm so hot, swollen and uncomfortable for the first time ever I wish it would just rain!!! Im so snappy with everyone and I'm trying to walk and bounce as much as possible to help get this baby out but it's near on impossible when its so hot!!! :( xxx

Not yet. But I am only 35 weeks so only just starting to get swollen feet.

I would hate to feel how you feel. Hope little one makes an arrival for u sooner rather than later and especially not over due x

Sent from my GT-I9300

I'm only 31 weeks and I'm miserable. I get way too hot in the summer anyway, throw in water retention, sleepless nights and a big belly and I'm close to the edge :-( x

Yes me!! I don't like the summer anyway as I seem to overheat easily haha but these last few days I'm struggling :( its so hot I feel like I'm hung over! I'm just hiding in the coolest part of the house (my bedroom!). Ahh I'd love it to rain... I'd stand outside and let myself get soaked! Xx

I am miserable walking around in it. But I love the summer n sunshine so really trying not to complain. Luckily my oh has set me up under the parasol in the garden with my feet up n a cold wet towel wrapped around my feet cos I've got cankles on top of cankles at the mo lol xx

I hate it! The sweat is dripping off me in work, I have to wear a white work shirt so everyone can see my sweat patches. Its so embarrasing :(

Yeah, I'm suffering at work. I may have to subject the school kids to my horrible bare legs on Tuesday as I don't think I can cope with trousers in this now.

I'm a bit better at home, I've been out at a festival thing this morning with no shade, but I've had a fan and cold drinks and just about coped even if I was dripping with sweat! Luckily my mum did all the hard work with my 2 year old! While I watched and took photos :)

Got the paddling pool out now, I might get in myself!

----------------
baby giz born 6th Feb 2011
next one due 12th Aug 2013

Me!! I'm moaning my head off!! Managed to take my step daughters on a picnic today and luckily in the shade it was quite nice. Sadly couldn't get bloody comfy on the rug, even with a cushion! I'm a right mardy arse! The kids are annoying me even though I adore them. They're so loud and everything makes me hot!
Back to work on Monday and in a school like Giz so it'll be horrendous! I work with autistic children so they don't understand why I can't just run around outside with them....Agghhhh, long two weeks ahead!!!!
This weather makes me feel physically ill whilst being pregnant! Better plan the next one better!! Xx

My feet are like balloons the heat gets to me so quickly as hot all the time. Not enjoying.

I'm sorry to hear you are suffering ladies but also really pleased it's not just me!! I really want to have this baby but I have also heard how horrendously hot the labour wards are lets hope its an evening/night labour x

I am suffering from the heat as well. It is so hot and went to my maternity photoshoot today. It was 1 hour and 10 mins drive and super hot in the studio. A ninety minute shoot with all kinds of poses and stuff. Also keeping my kids happy because it waa a family shoot. We got up at 6.45 and didn't sleep because of the heat. Then when we got back we got into a traffic jam which made the car ride an additional 30 minutes extra.

Hoping it will be around 21C soon again my upper legs start at my feet basically so much fluid retention.

I'm sorry to hear you are suffering ladies but also really pleased it's not just me!! I really want to have this baby but I have also heard how horrendously hot the labour wards are lets hope its an evening/night labour x

I was in hospital on the antenatal ward a few weeks back for a chest infection and it was unbelievably hot!! I was in for 3 nights and I didn't have 1 good night sleep and I had the fan on full all night. The windows hardly open! Xx

Massively miserable too. Had a BBQ at my house today to, everyone was enjoying a nice glass of pimms and all chatting slowly getting quite tipsy and my mood was going from bad to worse as every part of my skin was sweating! Baby had stretched too so had a foot wedged under my ribs!! Bring on the rainy days!x

I am hating this hot weather. I don't cope with heat at the best of times. I'm so pale my own dad calls me Casper. But throw in a huge bump and my lovely swollen hands and feet and it's really not a fun time. I'm so glad my maternity leave started this week. There is no way I could have coped in this heat. I've just given up ironing our duvet cover as the heat + the iron was too much!

I feel likr and emotional cranky depressed bint today :(

We went to a friends house for a bbq at about 2pm and at 8pm I said I was a bit tired and wanted to get home have some tea and just chill out. People were drinking and its just not the same. Especially sat on shitty camp chairs! My back is killing :(

So then OH picked a fight with me saying I moan about doing nothing and then when we go sokewhere I just want to get home. He just doesnt understand how uncomfortable I am. Ive been crying since and feel just generally shit! The sun has knackered me and I just want to sleep :(

Feeling very sorry for myself ladies xx

hate it. mostly cos oh is suffering really bad with his hayfever and a. it makes him snore so bad im sleeping on the sofa and b. he keeps closing all the windows to keep the pollen out, so my house is like a friggin oven all the time

I feel likr and emotional cranky depressed bint today :(

We went to a friends house for a bbq at about 2pm and at 8pm I said I was a bit tired and wanted to get home have some tea and just chill out. People were drinking and its just not the same. Especially sat on shitty camp chairs! My back is killing :(

So then OH picked a fight with me saying I moan about doing nothing and then when we go sokewhere I just want to get home. He just doesnt understand how uncomfortable I am. Ive been crying since and feel just generally shit! The sun has knackered me and I just want to sleep :(

Feeling very sorry for myself ladies xx

This sounds very similar to my BBQ/OH! He got abboued at me because I asked him to tell his family to not smoke near me or the house and he said its not bothering him so why would it bother me! Couldn't get his head round the fact I can't stand the smell of it an I didn't want my house stinking d fags! Plus I don't wanna breathe in other people's smoke and possibly pass I on to baby :( got a bit nasty an told him he clearly doesn't care about his child, doesn't help he can't handle drink and was being bloody annoying anyway!x

ah Ruth!! I ended up having an argument with hubby earlier, I was trying to get comfortable outside which was proving very difficult and he started laughing at me which obviously made me cry, took myself off to our bedroom and slept for 2 hours its the only way I could get cool!!

They don't understand at all and in a way I don't blame him because I didn't understand until now but my hormones don't feel the same way :)

chin up hun im sure some rest will do you the world of good xxx

Yes im hot and miserable :( did London zoo with my oh and son today. Walking put pressure down there, and the heat was too hot! Lol. Im home now but boiling!!

mummy to ds 11/7/11
pregnant *team pink* due 12/9/13

get to the £1 shop for water sprays for the labour the wards are hot 24/7.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back