This forum...

Levi89

Reaction score
Should come with a warning with how god damn addictive it is!! I had a dream last night that every section of the forum was a house and everyone had their own room! Thats about as much as I remember, but anyways....

I honestly swear I'm on here more than Facebook and I thought that was my addiction lol!!

The best thing I have ever done was join this place - so many helpful and different opinions on here that I just wouldn't get from friends (they are all adimant it should be done their way!)! Best of it is - I can ask silly questions without feeling silly :)

Oh and another bonus - I can talk all things baby (and wedding!!) without someone who isn't preggo getting annoyed!

Gosh I love this place!! :dance::dance::dance::dance:

xxx

i know the feeling hun, great isnt it.
i have to put a disclaimer on my fb status's if im mentioning preg stuff cos i dont want anyone moaning at me that i go on but really its all i wanna talk about. its just a shame noone lives nearer to me.

Oh yes it is sooo addictive! I swear my OH thought I was having an affair with someone by text but then realised it was PF via tapatalk :)

I agree this place is very addictive, you have to keep coming back hehe :D xx

Agreed!

Wedding tomorrow Levi?!! :D

Ahh I feel the exact same! Sometimes if I write on Facebook about anything to do with baby/pregnancy, then I feel like nobody is interested. Yet on here we can talk about it all the time! Love it :love:

Yeah Leesey! So nervous haha! Cant even write about that on fb because its a surprise haha!

Xxx

Yeah Leesey! So nervous haha! Cant even write about that on fb because its a surprise haha!

Xxx

It's a shame you've not had much time to plan, as I found the Scottish Wedding Directory forum an absolute godsend! Bit too late for you to start now though :p xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back