This cant be right .

tinytoes

Reaction score
Aoibh wakes up at least once every two months with what appears to a tummy bug but she's not got a fever . She wakes up vomiting and not keeping even sips of water down and totally exhausted ( I'm giving her teeny sips of dioralyte to keep her hydrated ) but if her usual Patton happens she will be fine by this evening and starving . Does anyone else's child have this many tummy bugs ? I it even a bug ? I'm going to have to take her to be checked but don't want to seem like I'm overreacting

Is she mucasy at all? Could be sick from mucas getting into her tummy, which would be worse at night with lying flat? I'd get her checked to be on the safe side. I always think I'd rather make a fuss and it be nothing than do nothing and it be something x

Could she be allergic to something? Sounds strange for anyone, even an adult to have a stomach bug so often? Is there a food that you don't have very often that she could have an allergy too? I'd get her checked if it were my boys x

It does sound odd, I'd get it checked out hun, and meantime I'd maybe keep a food diary/bug diary

Of get it checked out as no body minds where a baby is concerned. Xx

About 1ce every 4 weeks greg gets a tummy bug type things. Lasts between 12-24 hrs and he full on vomits everywhere .....gp said it was ok for us....c

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back