This can't be normal

~V

Reaction score
I'm only about 5weeks but I'm so uncomfortable.
My back aches, my boobs are sore and my stomach feel awful.
Have been to docs because I was getting pains in my side but she said it's ok.
This is making me miserable, i'm just so sore

i was like that to start off with my boobs killed me every day, but it does get better, im now 8 weeks and my boobs are fine, back ache is still ther enow and again, but its coz so much is going on in the first 12 weeks to your baby that your body suffers forit, once you hit 12 weeks you should start to feel better

Thanks.
Is there anything you can do to ease it?

i didnt find anything really, just had to grin and bear it, others might have some advice on how to ease it tho

xx

i'm taking co-codamol to help ease all the aches and stuff
(the doctor prescribed it for me)
and it helps,
I am so sore that i was up till 3am cos i just couldn't get comfortable cos my boobs were sore!!!

xxxx

Thanks

It's so annoying, why don't the men have to go through this lol

So co-codamol wont effect the baby? I just need something I swear, I can't take this :shock:

i keep asking graham to swap with me!!!!
you can take paracetamol or co-codamol, but not too many....
co-codamol is the stronger one though!!!

xxx

Im now 15 weeks and have suffered with tender boobs since about 2 weeks b4 my af was due!! They have eased off a bit now, normally worse in the morning when i first wake up!

Me too. My bb's hurt like mad in the mornings when I get out of bed and gravity hits them! I could scream sometimes they are so painful. I had this from about 2 weeks before af was due until now. It doesn't bother
sx :D

im now 26 weeks and my back kills me, it keeps me up all night crying, how i wish just for sore boobs again lol

Paradysso

Have you tried any support belts that relieve back pain?

You may have already tried these, so I apologise if I am being nosey, but I keep hearing about the belts that sit under the bump to support the weight of the baby.

I have seen them on the motherbliss web site for £10

Hope this helps

yeah ive got one, but cant wear it to long as they start to hurt and dig in a bit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back