Third pregnancy symptoms

PenguinMumma

Reaction score
Hi I'm new to this site so going to start with this thread.

I had a BFP yesterday which confirmed everything I have been feeling since conception. Sounds crazy but I honestly felt conception itself (a stabbing pain) followed by 2 weeks of cramps, lower back ache, headaches for days in a row, dizziness and of course fatigue zzz no sore boobs yet tho??

Im mother of two 8yr & 5yr one of each but never experienced symptoms like this or even knew I was pregnant first time round.. Is this because it's my third pregnancy and I'm a working mummy? My partner must think I've turned into a right moaner instantly. I'm exhausted and peeing all the time at work is causing suspicion.

Also when should I tell work about the pregnancy? I'm only 4 weeks + 1

Thanks in advance xx:nap::nap:

Last edited:
Every pregnancy is different. Congratulations xx
Depends on the job you do when you should tell, if your job involves risks then tell sooner rather than later but if no risks are involved then you are under no obligation to tell them for ages yet and can wait until you want xx

This is my 4th and i have felt awful :(

Each one of my pregnancies has worsened, with my first i wouldn't have even known i was pregnant, it could be to do with age and having children to look after already!

I was peeing every 15-30 minutes up until 7-8 weeks the it eased off!

Congratulation on your BFP xxxx

This is my 4th and i have felt awful :(

Each one of my pregnancies has worsened, with my first i wouldn't have even known i was pregnant, it could be to do with age and having children to look after already!

I was peeing every 15-30 minutes up until 7-8 weeks the it eased off!

Congratulation on your BFP xxxx

Thank you and I guess that's what I was looking to hear.Xx

This is my third pregnancy too and I've never felt so tired and ill. I definitely wasn't feeling like this with my son or my daughter and I've been counting down to the end of tri 1 for weeks lol. I'm now 9+4 and feel less sick since discovering ginger supplements but I'm still exhausted all the time. It's a real effort to get anything done!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back