Thinking of renting a permanant space at the hospital...

Zoeox

Reaction score
Been for the second time today, well yesterday now. So went this morning which was explained in my 39week midwife essay thread. But still hadn't felt much since coming home so went back again just before 9 and came back home just before 12. Felt lots of movements whilst there again, got to go back tomorrow for another ctg, and to see consultant discuss what's going to happen with me, either will be induced or keep going back for regular check-ups daily I believe, was hoping to have a catch-up on the forum tonight but shall wait until I'm free again now. Hope all you mummies are keeping well xxx

Oh forgot to add in, they also believe I may be in early labour, yippeeeee xx

yay i hope you are and it speeds up for you, baby needs to come out now and stop worrying mummy!

You sound like what I went through! Kept going to hosp for monitoring as boy was not moving. I popped at 39 + 2 so could be all very good signs. Happened very quickly for me too. Fingers crossed for u Hun!xx

Good luck Zoe! Don't forget to text me and let me know what's happening if they keep u in and u can't update Cx

Oohhh, Zoe...!! Wishing you luck! X

Awwww Zoe - glad LO is ok. Hopefully this is all gonna happen quickly for you soon! xxxxx

Ooo Yay I'm 39+2 today so maybe I can follow your footsteps, will find out the plan of action this afternoon when I go to the hospital, OH says he hopes I don't have to be induced. Hoping things are moving and they give me some positive answers today. Felt LO move a bit more this morning maybe 3/4 times which I guess is similar to when I was on the monitor yesterday as was on there around about now,
Carly don't worry I will remember to text you if I can't post or if I go into labour :) xx

ohhh good luck !!! hopefully baby makes an appearance very soon!!

xx

Oh wow good luck hun, hope it is just early labour :) let us know how u get on with consultant

I shall update once home, :)
Don't know how long I shall be though xx

How did it go?? Is LO on the way....it's exciting :)

xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back