Thinking it's good news....

misskth

Reaction score
I am over a week late for AF. Been taking tests over the week but negative until last night I took one of the CB Early Response ones (instructions said if you were overdue you could take any time of the day) and got a blue line. Faint but there!

This morning to be sure I have just done another Early Response and a digital as well. The digital showed Not Pregnant and the Early Response there was a paler blue line than last night. Would the not pregnant on the digital be because the Early Response can detect higher amounts of the hormone that the digital can't yet? I don't whether I should be celebrating yet or not! The Mr is being so over cautious and urging me to err on the side of caution.

p.s. how on earth do you all take good photos of your tests. I couldn't get a good shot at all!

I am over a week late for AF. Been taking tests over the week but negative until last night I took one of the CB Early Response ones (instructions said if you were overdue you could take any time of the day) and got a blue line. Faint but there!

This morning to be sure I have just done another Early Response and a digital as well. The digital showed Not Pregnant and the Early Response there was a paler blue line than last night. Would the not pregnant on the digital be because the Early Response can detect higher amounts of the hormone that the digital can't yet? I don't whether I should be celebrating yet or not! The Mr is being so over cautious and urging me to err on the side of caution.

p.s. how on earth do you all take good photos of your tests. I couldn't get a good shot at all!

I don't think blue dye cb tests are very sensitive especially the digital. I would get a frer as it picks up the lowest amount of hcg and being a week late you should get a nice dark line on it.

Some people can have slow rising hcg, not meaning to worry you but faint tests that get fainter day by day can also mean a chemical pregnancy. I would definitely get a couple of frers and see what the results are with that. Fingers crossed it's your bfp.

Thanks lillith112 I will pop to Boots after work and pick up abother test. Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rania89
Back