Thinking im jinxed!!!

Discussion in 'Forum Friends' started by Little Miss Joslyn, Oct 30, 2005.

1. Little Miss Joslyn

Little Miss Joslyn Well-Known Member

Hiya,
    Im Nic and been ttc since june after my miscarriage in April. I changed jobs as I thought STRESS was preventing me from falling pregnant and then booked a holiday to Egypt as we wanted to get another hol in before a baby and thought I may come back a mummy from being chilled. Then I had to have jabs for holiday and was told by doctor to stop trying until after the holiday so put it on hold. I started my new job the day my baby would have been due and recently found out my holiday has been cancelled as company went bust!!! How unlucky is that! Im beginning to think im jinxed and feeling really depressed about everything. Is there anyone out there who has had bad luck this year? Ive got to laugh or I will cry. Ive been with my partner for 12 years and not married or kids yet. Is wicked FATE trying to tell me something as he is not working and our holiday last year was also cancelled due to hurricune! I just feel that nothing ever goes right for me. Please help or someone send me some good luck my way............. Thanks xxx

2. arcanegirl

arcanegirl Well-Known Member

i beleive in the karma thing so the way i see it all this bad luck happening to you atm means your due for some good luck soon

3. Little Miss Joslyn

Thanks arcanegirl,
    Just have to wait for some good luck now. xx

4. Little Miss Joslyn

Im still thinking that im jinxed as just found out that the girl at works baby is due the same day mine would have been due :!: :evil: Plus I started my new job October 9th and guess what :?: The same day I would have given birth :!: I still havent had any luck from this Karma thing Arcanegirl! Maybe im just an unlucky person who gets things rubbed in constantly. :(

5. Minxy

Minxy Well-Known Member

Just remember life is what gets in the way of your plans!!

You poor thing, you've had a rough ride, try to give yourself a break. Nothing that's happened has been a consequence of your actions, so you must be due some good luck soon.

It's such a cliche, but try to count your blessings. A 12 year relationship sounds like a success to be proud about, and I trust you have your health and a roof over your head?

As for babies, they really will come when they want. I got pregnant on my third week of a new job (complete career change) and have had to postphone my wedding, so be prepared to re-think plans every step of the wonderful and heartbreaking process.

Good Luck and baby dust to you xxxx :)

6. rusks

rusks Well-Known Member

oh puff puff you having some bad luck :pray: that will change im sure xx

7. rach

rach Well-Known Member

awww hun it cant go on forever your bound to have some good luck soon
    (((((hugs))))) xxxxxxxxx

8. Little Miss Joslyn

Thanks Girls, Im waiting for some luck..... Bring it on :dance: You are right Littleminx, sometimes you need to change your plans a bit. Sorry to hear you have had to postphone your wedding but "congratulations" on your baby news. :) We have got a roof over our head but we look after my OH grandad who is 90 and my OH hasnt much work at the moment so i working while hes at home! Im still waiting for things to get better but it never does :!: . Fingers crossed he gets this job on friday. :pray: Sorry to moan as im not the only one with problems and im feeling extra sensitive as AF visited yesterday. :evil: x

9. Jaidy

Jaidy Well-Known Member

Sorry to hear your having a crap time babes, im sure your luck will change they say bad things come in 3's so you must be due a change in fortune! Baby dust to you hun :pray:

10. arcanegirl

arcanegirl Well-Known Member

I had the worst luck 2 weeks ago, it didnt come in three's i had 4 bouts of bad luck in one day!
    But now im getting my good luck, im getting a new phone (old one went through the wash) a friend of mine is buying us a washing machine as a gift (old one broke and flooded the kitchen), theres other things good happening too but cant remember lol.