Think this could be the end of the line for me :-(

Discussion in 'First Trimester' started by Vickilou25, Jun 13, 2013.

1. Vickilou25

Vickilou25 Well-Known Member

Hey ladies any advise would be welcome please started bleeding last night spotting / brown blood today it has continued and has now turnt red it's just like a period tbh but I'm not having any pain. Went to out of hours drs last night and had a blood test today and got to have another one Monday to then see if i can have a scan. Does this sound like the end to you guys? Am trying to stay positive but it's really hard :( xx

2. MrsS143

MrsS143 Well-Known Member

For me it was
    but there are loads of ladies on here that have continued to have a normal healthy pregnancy following it x

3. Holly1991

Holly1991 Well-Known Member

I had bleeding on Sunday Hun, everything was fine. They didn't even know where the blood was from.
    Stay positive, when I miscarried last year I had a lot of pain!
    So no pain is a good sign xx

4. Lilmisshopeful

Lilmisshopeful Well-Known Member

I have been bleeding on and off since I found out. With and without pain and so far baby is holding in. My pregnancy with my daughter I bled so bad no one thought she had a chance but she made it. There is sometimes unexplained bleeding in early pregnancy. Until your told otherwise there is always hope. I have my fx for you x

5. Vickilou25

Thank you ladies xxxx

6. Claire123

Claire123 Well-Known Member

I had lots of pain and like a really heavy period. Keep thinking positive hun, sending lots of good luck to u and ur bean xx

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

7. Milly76

Milly76 Well-Known Member

Sending lots of super sticky baby dust to you and your bean!

xx

8. Beanie1975

Beanie1975 Well-Known Member

My sis had bleeding on and off throughout Tri 1. All was fine. Try not to worry too much, more often than not it does seem to turn out ok. If the bleeding get's worse ie you need to change a pad once an hour and/ or you get severe pain with the bleeding then I'd go get checked out. x

9. Beanie1975

Beanie1975 Well-Known Member

Forgot to add that I've got my fx for you and hope it's all ok x

10. MrsLG

MrsLG Well-Known Member

Can't offer any advice I'm afraid but hope bleeding stops soon - have seen lots of ladies on here having bleeding and everything turned out fine so will keep my fingers crossed its the same for you, :) x

11. Inga

Inga Well-Known Member

No, you can have bleeding like full blown period with fresh blood and have a healthy pregnancy;-)

12. leean10

leean10 Well-Known Member

I am sorry you are bleeding hon but as a lot of the ladies on here have said, you can have a full blown period like bleed and everything be fine. As you are not in any pain, I would try very hard not to worry.

I have everything crossed for you xxx

13. naomi88

naomi88 Well-Known Member

I have been bleeding for the past week. I've had no pain, minimal clots (just a few very small ones) but bright red blood. Had a scan on Monday and baby was there with a strong heart beat. Doctor couldn't see anything to be concerned about.
    I've still been worrying as the bleeding has continued, but I've read loads of stories online where women have passed huge clots and still been pregnant. I rang epu again yesterday and they have said unless i am in lots of pain or passing clots the size of my closed fist, to try not to worry.
    Hopefully both our bubbas will be fine! Xxx

14. gemloulau

gemloulau Well-Known Member

I'm another that has had bleeding of all varieties (brown, pink, red - clots and no clots) on and off throughout my 15 weeks and touch wood - so far so good, I had a scan yesterday and heartbeat, arms and legs were all present and correct.

Try and rest as much as you can

FX for you xx

15. hayes

hayes Well-Known Member

I know its scary hun, but i had blood a few wks back. And when i went for my early scan on tues she said you can often get a bit of implantation blood around now so not to be worried if it happened again unless i got loads of pain and a really strong flow of it.

Fx it will stop as quickly a it started.

Michelle. x

16. Alwaystrying

Alwaystrying Well-Known Member

So scary with all the cramps and occasional bleeds. But learning that all this seems to be the normal journey into pregnancy, easily said then done but story not to worry, no pain s good :) xx

17. Natalilly1288

Natalilly1288 Well-Known Member

Fx that everything is ok hunny it's horrible waiting good luck xxxxxx

18. purple_pianos

purple_pianos Well-Known Member

Thinking of you and hoping everything is ok xx

19. Sammy jo

Sammy jo Well-Known Member

I haven't had any bleeding but didn't want to read and run, just try and rest up and stay positive easier said than done I know but I've got everything crossed for you xx

20. Vickilou25

Thanks for all your wishes ladies but it wasn't to be this time, hardest week and weekend of my life so far! Hope you all have a healthy pregnancy and enjoy your bundles of joy's! xxxxx