Think my waters have gone!

Nikkijayne

Reaction score
I felt a tad damp about and hour ago (also a bit sweaty, sick and shakes) checked pad and it was damp and a little pink. Changed pad since then, but not constant leaking. Smells a bit like semen (sorry if tmi). Having mucus when I wipe, Having some lower back cramps but nothing really regular.
Going to wait a bit before I call labour ward, we live around 20mins away so I don't want to go there and then be told to come home xx

Oooh how exciting!! Good luck!

Sent from my HTC Desire 620 using Tapatalk

That's how my waters went but it took me ages to work out it was defo them lol!! Good luck!

Gosh I've had that for 3 weeks lol! I hope you have more luck than I have xxx

Having pains 4 mins apart but according to hospital they aren't "real" pains lol xx

Im hoping ur pushing!

She was due yesterday phoenix :)

Thanks guys, no pushing yet. I'm staying in now, they aren't happy by the looks of it. Bp high, just done swab, having bloods done, and not happy with baby's size (they think he will be around 6lb 5oz. He's ok on monitor. And they are giving me codine for my back because its fudged xx

Awww hun!!!!

Fx regardless of his size theres no concerns onces he is born xx
Hope everything else is ok.

Keep Us updated xxx

Well, it seems something is happening as I'm in the bath now and pains getting stronger. Every 15 mins or so (lasting 45 seconds). Had paracetamol and codine for my back and this pain is still very hairy lol

Any more news? Hopefully you'll have baby in your arms soon xx

Any more news?
Hope you're enjoying baby cuddles xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27