Think ive sorted it : )

Bloom

Reaction score
Looks like i only have another 8 weeks of work
:cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Im leaving at the end of Feb as i have some holiday to use before my Maternity Leave starts and if dont take it i lose it so im going to be so bored being off work from 33/34 weeks pregnant but im sure i can find something to do with my time off.

Ive wrote my letter for my boss but hes not in now till next week so i have to wait to make sure what ive requested is correct.

Im so glad that this is nearly sorted because ive found the whole thing so confusing ive been having sleepless nights trying to work out what im entitled to. :wall:

Can someone just confirm that you still earn your holidays for the whole 39 weeks of SMP and not just the first 26.

Well done Bloom, I'm starting Maternity leave on March 4th and can't wait either :cheer:

Not sure about your holiday, it may vary company to campany. Ask HR for a policy, they should have given you one already to be honest.

Becs said:
Well done Bloom, I'm starting Maternity leave on March 4th and can't wait either :cheer:

Not sure about your holiday, it may vary company to campany. Ask HR for a policy, they should have given you one already to be honest.

We dont have a HR department i work in an office where there are only 4 members of staff and the youngest is double my age so they dont have a clue hence why im so confused as ive been left to find it all out for myself :wall: .

I envy those of you with HR departments to help with these things.

:cheer: :cheer: I'm starting maternity leave at the end of feb too, hopefully mid feb if I can use my holiday as well.

we dont have an HR dept either

im pretty sure u still earn ur holidays whilst on maternity leave hun

cant help you with the holidays but congratulations on getting it sorted out and well done you :clap: :dance:

(im gonna post in the bump piccy section at last)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back