Think ive got thrush :/

Constantstar

Reaction score
What can I buy over the counter to use thats safe during pregnancy? Thanks

mummy to ds 11/7/11
pregnant *team pink* due 12/9/13

I think that I have either got thrush or bacterial vaginosis so when I was at the mw yesterday she got me to do a swab to check. Im not sure if noal cream etc is ok I think it is but thouht I would check as I was at the mw anyway. If you go to a pharmacy and ask to speak to the actual pharmacist I would think they could advise on what is ok.

I suffered constant thrush and was prescribed the cream and the vaginal pessary. You can't take the oral tablet though x

Tapatalking so can't see sigs or click thanks!

I constantly have thrush and i was using canesten cream but it wasnt working and i ended up with thrush inside and it made me bleed which i panicked about because obviously i thought it was something to do with the baby, i went to the hospital and they examined me and advised it was just thrush so was prescribed a pessary and another type cream which has worked wonders. When it comes back and i use that cream it goes straight away. Point of my post is i was told canesten is fine but if it doesnt clear up see your MW or doctor so it doesnt go as far as mine did. Hope it clears up soon. Xx

canesten duo is fine... but if you have the time go to the docs so you get a free prescription :) save yourself a tenner!

Ive just bought the cream over the counter. Was over 6 quid hope it works!!!didnt wanna do the pessary thing unless pescribed it as such so il see hiw the cream goes! Thanks guys xx

mummy to ds 11/7/11

Cream alone will only treat external burning you need the pessary for the internal infection sorry xx

Cream alone will only treat external burning you need the pessary for the internal infection sorry xx

Relented and bought the pessary@ havenr got time to try get through docs free on prescription!! waiting time Redicolous to see one! ! Just paid £10!!! Painful! !

mummy to ds 11/7/11

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back