Think im getting swelling ;/

Constantstar

Reaction score
Im sure im slowly swelling! My feet r sore and if I try stretch my toes they feel all tight. Same with my hands and fingers if I move them they feel tight. To look at they dont really look badly swollen or anything. I can see a little on my feet.round the ankles and under my foot by the toes.. Any tips to make them more comfy? Ive been soaking my feet In water every other day xx

mummy to ds 11/7/11
pregnant *team pink* due 12/9/13

Keep them cool as much as possible and elevate your feet, if you've not already done so, would be a good idea to remove rings from fingers - just another one of the joys of the final trimester.

elevate your feet above your heart, drink plenty of water too hun, i got a lil fluid retention right at the end last time but havent got any so far this time just took my ring off cos of itching rahter than swelling

Elevate your feet , move them slowly in circles to increase circulation and also try and cool feet and hands dunk in cold water is a good reliever! Any rings put on a chain around neck x

I soak my feet and then my bestie got me some soothing leg gel and a cooling foot mist from the body shop which I get the other half to put on for me and then I put my feet up, oh and anytime I can I walk round bare foot x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back