think Ill be in here for ever.

Discussion in 'Third Trimester' started by hope, Oct 20, 2005.

1. hope

hope Well-Known Member

Hi all of you who have just entered the 3rd trimester. I think Ill still be here when u'll have long gone on to become mums!! My bubbs doesnt seem in ANY rush to come out . My scans show largish baby & Xs fluid, both of which should ideally cause early labour. But, thats not gonna happen. Think baby is planning to celebrate Christmas from the cosy confines of his warm pool, why face the Aberdeen winter, he asks!!!! :x

2. littlebump

littlebump Well-Known Member

Hang in there Hope - one of the ladies from our NCT class was at Yoga last Tuesday, wasn't due for another week and had no sign that things could be imminent. Anyway I got a text from her hubbie on Friday saying she'd had the baby on Wednesday evening! There don't need to be any signs - you could go into labour with no warning at all!

LBxx

3. Sarah&Braydon

Sarah&Braydon Well-Known Member

i thought the same that braydon would never get here so i tried everything - hot baths, long walks, pinapples, currys and cod liver oil which thank god worked and he was only 5 days late lol

4. vijgan

vijgan Well-Known Member

Hope, do not loose hope. Everything can happen in no time. Today you are pg and tomorrow you will be holding your peanut. Sending contraction vibes....... Good Luck!

5. ree77

ree77 Well-Known Member

Hang in there!! I know easier said then done!! But soon this will all be a memory!!!!

xoxo Ree

6. Tara & Liam

Tara & Liam Well-Known Member

Hi Hope

Dont despair baby will be here soon i know.

You are just to good a host and he doesnt want to come out lol

take care honey