think i might murder my oh

prettypenguin

Reaction score
Thought I'd start a thread for us all to vent about our OHs, as much as we adore them they can be a right pain in the arse!!

I actually cannot wait for him to go back to work, think its cause I'm tired too but he's.just not made the weekend any easier despite his.efforts. for instance he is banging about upstairs in the bathroom and I'm looking at the monitors knowing any minute now I'm going to have to go up and settle Charlie again even though I'm supposed to be chilling out before I go mentally insane x

My OH moans more than any woman I know. And its not about things like..dinner not ready or house untidy, its rediculous things, like not being able to find a wire or something trivial. And he goes on & on.

He also makes tonnes of noise & says i'm trying to pick a fight when I say how loud things are......its not like i'm blaring music. Oh well, thats ok then, go ahead & wake up LO

Grrrrrrrrr

He's really getting on my nerves today

:wall2:

He went to bed at 8, Tyler went to bed at 8, muggins here couldn't sleep until 10, Tyler woke at 11 and won't go back down. I can hear OH snoring so asleep. That annoys me! Lol

My OH has been either in bed or on the sofa with a duvet since 3pm Friday cause he's got manflu! Got so annoyed with him I took Grace to my mums for a few hours yesterday.
Thank god he's gone to work this morning.
Now I've got it and feel abit shit but I've got a house to clean, food shopping to do as well as a baby to look after!

Don't know where to begin. OH does literally nothing round the house. Won't bring a cup out. Won't put dishes in the sink. I made dinner last night, only used 1 pan and the chopping board on purpose I hate washing up my back and tummy still hurt from having the baby (the first week I had back and forth to hospital I haven't had time to recover properly from my c-section yet at all!). It wasn't enough for him so he went out to cook some pasta and used up half the kitchen, does he wash up??? Ever???

He also told me not to put the baby in the big cot yet despite it taking up 1/4 of the bedroom, to use the moses basket. I said ok but you have to carry it upstairs at night and bring it down in the morning. Well at night he falls asleep on the sofa so i end up carrying the lot including the baby up. And guess where the moses basket is this morning?? That's right upstairs. Did I mention I had a c-section?? :wall2:

We go shopping and take it in turns to pay, when it's his turn he only seems to buy half a weeks worth of food. He'll say 'oh don't get meat here we'll go to the butchers together', in the end a few days passes there's no meat in the house so muggins here goes out on her tod and spends £25 on meat he should be paying for. He does work 7 days a week but his business isn't making any mone so I'm paying all the bills myself which is stressful!

On top of all that he keeps picking up the baby when he's settled, or kissing him while he's asleep or breastfeeding him really well which distracts the baby so much!

For the record I love him to death really and he just bought me a new car so I just have to STFU and remember all the c**ts that came before him .......

Jojo if you need the basket Downstairs and to use the cot, please do it'! I know how you feel we had a Moses basket for the living room and the basket from my buggy for the bedroom but when I had my section I couldn't bend down to the basket in the living room, we ended up using the buggy so I could wheel him around (we live in a flat btw!) please do as YOU wish with this not him I know how painful it is! He needs to understand a section is major surgery!

If I were you I'd leave the washing up so he HAS to do it! Concentrate on you and baba!

Oh god I hate it when they have man flu and if we get ill life goes on! My oh also cooks meals managing to throw food on the walls, cooker and cupboards, also using every dish going >: (

He always tries to disturb Charlie when we have quiet time before bed too Grrr stupid boy

He also makes tonnes of noise & says i'm trying to pick a fight when I say how loud things are

HA!! My DH is the same...he has no concept of noise level or volume control!!! And sometimes he sgtarts banging at 2 in the morning..slamming doors and rattling really reeeeaaaallly loudly in the kitchen like putting pans away etc...then, if LO wakes up he decided its play time! LO doesnt complain of course so yeah, I love getting up at 7am and going to bed at 11pm with a spell at 2am where he wakes us up!!
grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrggrrrrrrr

xx

Oh god I hate it when they have man flu and if we get ill life goes on! My oh also cooks meals managing to throw food on the walls, cooker and cupboards, also using every dish going >: (

He always tries to disturb Charlie when we have quiet time before bed too Grrr stupid boy

At least he cooks hun!! :)

xx

Jojo if you need the basket Downstairs and to use the cot, please do it'! I know how you feel we had a Moses basket for the living room and the basket from my buggy for the bedroom but when I had my section I couldn't bend down to the basket in the living room, we ended up using the buggy so I could wheel him around (we live in a flat btw!) please do as YOU wish with this not him I know how painful it is! He needs to understand a section is major surgery!

If I were you I'd leave the washing up so he HAS to do it! Concentrate on you and baba!

never thought of using the buggy might get it out the car tomorrow put that expensive contraption to some use!

Mine is very pedantic, he panics if things don't go according to what 'the book' says. I am trying to make him understand starting to wean at 4 months won't kill the baby, and that him and his 2 sisters started solids at 4 months as well, but he's having none of it. It's textbook or nothing with him.

I haven't seen mine for a couple weeks, I will at the weekend though so watch this space......

Argh!!!! Just let me watch obem in peace!! 1 teeny program, he watches all sorts of sh*te every evening lol now its question after question and trying to get.my attention, now its 'you don't have any affection anymore' ..no, Charlie's in bed and I wannd watch this xx

Lol my hubby is 26 years old and he sky +'s wrestling (wwe stuff as its on at stupid o'clck) and then watches it in the evenings. I love my hubby but wrestling is soooo fake and he takes it seriously. He says it's his "Eastenders" lol. But thisis the only thing I can moan about so i guess I'm lucky.xx

Argh!!!! Just let me watch obem in peace!! 1 teeny program, he watches all sorts of sh*te every evening lol now its question after question and trying to get.my attention, now its 'you don't have any affection anymore' ..no, Charlie's in bed and I wannd watch this xx

OBEM is the only programme I watch and my OH does exactly the same as yours!! Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rania89
Back