Think I might have puppies tonight!

Aww how cute, reminded me of the 101 Dalmatian Disney film with all the little updates :love: can't wait to see a few piccies xx

Ok here they are...bit messy lol...they are so cute! When they cry it sounds like sooty off The sooty show for those who remember it lol

pict0089qb.jpg

Last edited:
awwww how cute are they...didnt your little girl do well :D xx

(((( altogether nowww ))))))

Awwwwwwwww

Glad Mum and pups are doing well

xxxxxxx

They are just soooooo beautiful! You must be really proud! Will you keep any of them? xx

Awwwww very very cute bubbas!!

Something else obviously got in the mixture though with those patches!!!

They are just soooooo beautiful! You must be really proud! Will you keep any of them? xx

Noooo I already have 3 dogs lol

I actually bred her with a pure Bichon so it was a huge shock when they popped out!

Am thinking a dog must have got to her while she was in garden!

They are just the cutest things in the world :)

Well done mama and to human mama, hope you managed to get some rest now xxx

awwwh they're gorge!!! Well done both of you!!! Hope you managed some rest afterwards and that everythings going well!!

Devasted...we lost the runt at 5:50am. He was pushed away from mum and cold I tried warming him but he lost fight. So so upset :(

Oh no!! Poor little mite =/ xxx

I'm trying to stop his little sister fading now. She is as tiny and I have been putting her on teet every hour and staying with her to make sure she feeds. I am shattered! Bf going to take over for a couple hours so I can try and get some sleep, although I don't really want to but I know I got my baby to think of to. What on earth was I thinking having puppies while pregnant!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back