Think i have endo

Elen123

Reaction score
I know this may sound really daft but im convinced I've got it. I have really bad periods and in terrible pain I have sharp stabbing when when im on, during ovulation and randomly throughout the month. I have bad pains in my thighs and back also! Anyways has anyone else got it and had treatment?? im worried if I hae got it it'll effect me! xx

Hiya Lovely! I have Endo and that sounds exactly like me! I have mild Endo my my symptoms are extreme :( AF time is like labour over and over again with sickness and fainting and incredibily sore back, ovulation is very painful and I also get constipated after ovulation, get the pains in my thighs. I had a laproscopy in December last year and tbh it has not helped although I'm not sure if the Endo has grew back really quick or its due to me having other issues with my womb (didelphic uterus). The only way to diagnose Endo is via Laproscopy, maybe worth speaking to your GP.xx

Those symptoms sound really familiar hun! well I've been sent to a gynaecologist on Friday so think i'll mention it then! thanx hun xxx

Hiya, I have endo, it has not been confirmed by a lap yet (I was due to have one but fell pregnant just before, unfortunately miscarried though). Mine was able to be detected by ultrasound as I have an endometriomas (endometriosis cyst) on one of my ovaries, that's the only place it can be seen on scan but not always detectable that way from my understanding. Mine has been diagnosed from the endometriomas, the pain and from an internal examination. I will be having my lap later this year hopefully. The pain I get is unbearable to the point of feeling sick and like I will pass out, I also find bowel movements v painful when AF present which is a sign apparently. I get intense pressure and cant stand up straight. Its awful. Nurofen plus has been helpful. If you feel you have it then definitely be forceful with them, they love to fob you off. It doesn't always mean problems with conceiving, they say I must have had mine for years and years, I have one son and have gotten pregnant three times in the last 2 years, I have miscarried but they say there is no connection. I hope they offer you some help and advice hun, they can prescribe you strong painkillers called mefenamic acid, on the packaging it does say can affect fertility but my gynae said no truth in that at all xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back