think i have a kick boxer...

Thoughtful1

Reaction score
Last couple of days i have really felt baby move and its getting stronger and almost painfull. how active is normal?

When she is really giving me discomfort i have listened to her heart and it is faster and when she settles it slows....am i just worrying too much?

How much movement do you feel on a daily basis? :)

For me still flutters have to concentrate to feel
It and i don't feel it that often. Don't worry about how much is normal at this
Point as its still too little to feel a regular pattern to his or her movements. I love feeling it and wish I could feel it more! X

I haven't felt anything yet I don't think! Xxx

I think everyone is different. I didn't feel my little one kick properly till I was about 20 weeks. Depends on the position I'm laying etc sometimes it feels like it's moving non stop but other times I don't feel it for ages and then out of the blue it gives me a right old kick which can hurt lol I don't think there is a 'normal' amount. x

All depends where baby is led i have just eaten my dinner and can feel
Flutters, must have liked it ;) x

She was a lot quieter today, so such so i had to check her heart was still there!!
It was but she just waiting moving so obviously worn herself out :)

I can only feel baby properly when I sit or lie down still like someone is flicking me from inside its lovely isn't it xx

I can only feel baby properly when I sit or lie down still like someone is flicking me from inside its lovely isn't it xx

That's exactly how I would describe it! Certainly feels like a kick when it's in your bladder lol not such a flick then :S x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back