Think I got my first evap!

Belfa

Reaction score
Hi :wave:

I've seen mention of evaps but not been sure of what they are but when I did a one step test this morning (think I'm 12dpo but don't rely on that if you've seen my thread in ttc on how I've been using OPK's!) a line came up quite clearly but I couldn't see any colour.

Hubby thought I'd lost the plot when I asked if he could see it and tried to explain evaps!

I've attached a pic and put a pink line where it is to help, I also inverted it and put another pink line (i'm not sure that its in the same place as my eyes have now crossed with all the squinting :lol:). It's alot clearer on my phone than uploaded but that might be because my work screens massive.

I've read that you can get lines from a bent stick too - is this an evap or a dent in the stick? Thanks!

ETA - ok now these are online I can hardly see a thing! :wall2:

Attachments

• Evap1.jpg
    Evap1.jpg
    13.2 KB · Views: 62
  • Invert1.jpg
    Invert1.jpg
    13.3 KB · Views: 42
i have no idea what a evap is either eek! when I do my OPks I always pee in a glass (tmi) then I dont throw it away until after i see the test incase its faulty

I hope its not an evap though and its a bfp! x

Lol that's what I do too. I would like to use my OPK's in the afternoon at work as I sometimes get home quite late but how do I explain that to my colleagues "erm, just taking my cup to the bathroom..." (I use disposable plastic cups btw, not the cups in work!).

Hiya. I can't see anything on the first pic. I've had en evap on those tests this week too, soooo annoying.

ha ha I know thats the pain I have have to wait till after work so no test before 5pm!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kiara.y2
Back