Think bump has shrunk!

Discussion in 'Third Trimester' started by lrb, Jan 27, 2012.

1. lrb

lrb Well-Known Member

Either that or there's a slight drop!! Isn't 33 weeks too early for this tho??
    Thanks x

2. Rachel1509

Rachel1509 Well-Known Member

I don't think it's too early no.. LO can engage at anytime I think. Lucky you! Mine can't make his mind up :lol:

3. lrb

lrb Well-Known Member

I've been told the last two midwife apps that she's head down but have only noticed in last couple days that my bump went from getting wow responses to ow yeah your pregnant.. I can deffo tell its not as out there as it was. Hmmm just thought it was too early to do this! X

4. l_maclean

l_maclean Well-Known Member

Mine goes up and down a bit, depends on where bubs is lying. But they can be engaged for a good few weeks especially if it's ur first. Xxx

5. LoopyLouize

LoopyLouize Well-Known Member

Hey chick, have you felt hiccups yet? I found when baby had engaged, I could feel the baby hiccuping and bouncing of my bladder alot more than usual. Hadn't felt the hiccups beforehand x

6. lrb

lrb Well-Known Member

Yeah she hiccups lots at night. And it's really really strong. Actually yeah since bumps dropped they have been stronger! X