Think af may finally be here but I'm having very weird bleeding

Sarah10987

Reaction score
Since stopping cerelle in May I had my withdrawal bleed.

No af since every pregnancy symptom going 😩 Bfn

Loads of change in cm
2 days ago lots of EWCM we dtd just in case as well it doesn't hurt.

This morning after dtd I had pink spotting, went to toilet and skanty pink stringy spotting with mild cramps, used a sanitary towel at work and nothing, just spotting when I wipe after bathroom visit.
Tonight dark brown watery spotting on tissue. Mild cramps. Nothing like af.

my cervix is nearly un reachable too.. Is this normal xx

Exactly the same happened to me and AF came, I stopped taking pill in May too. It's good that your AF is coming as some people it can take months to come. Think of it as a positive now you can properly start trying.

Thank you lotty I'm in agony today with the cramps. How are you feeling xx

I'm feeling ok I had spotting and when I wipe then following day period, lasted 4 days.... I should be ovulating this time next week. I'm glad finally had a period and can start trying now eeekkk exciting hehe xx

I'm quite excited too :D fingers crossed for us both.

What length of cycle did you usuall have ? Have you got some opk's ? And when will you be taking them.
I'm unsure what my cycle is going to be like so I've put 28 on ovai app. And my opk's will be here by 18th so I'm going to start using them, then xx

Hi Sarah, my usual cycle is 28 days.... That was when I came off the implant few years ago.
I'm sure I ovulated and came on exact time so fingers crossed its still 28 days... Which means I'll be ovulating next week ... Exciting.
I'm on cycle day 8 or 9 now as not sure to count from the day of spotting or actual period start.
I'll prob take opk mon next week ...
Exiting stuff hehe xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back