Things to look forward to

Copterpops

Reaction score
Just a bit of light-hearted chat to see if there are things that people are really looking forward to being able to do once baby arrives?

Personally I have 2.

1. Being able to sleep on my stomach again. I'm done with all this sleeping on your side nonsense.
2. Driving MY car. I have a new Honda Civic Type R with bucket seats int he front, and since about March my bump has been to big to be able to get in and out of the car comfortably, so had to do swap with OH, and now I'm driving his 4x4.

Anyone else got anything they are really looking forward to doing, that they haven't done for a while due to being pregnant?

Sleeping on my tummy and exercise! I hate feeling so unfit. I'm also looking forward to having lazy cuddles with baby in the sun!

I'd love lazy baby cuddles in the sun, but we live in Scotland, so I fear the sun last week may have been our summer!!

Probably tummy sleeping and drinking when its the nice weather.

Im in Scotland as well - it snowed a few aprils ago according to my time hop.

We usually get a decent heat in July/August :lol:

xxxx

Defo belly sleeping too!!!

Walking without a waddle and in pain with pgp! Also wearing my old clothes again!

Going for a run, having a glass of fizz, sleeping on my front/back, eventually wearing normal clothes!

Sleeping on Mr front, nor having to wee every bloody five minutes and generally not having someone inside m uterus lol

Except meeting my baby girl I look forward to:

- Exercise
- Wear normal clothes
- have the energy to bother about my appearance.. Cant remember the last time I had the energy to put on mascara, blow dry my hair etc.
- Have a lovely glass of red wine!
- Eat sushi, medium rare steaks.. Basically not worry about what I eat!
- Not having to sleep on my side all the time
- not having to worry about baby being ok when I can't see her

xxx

Also... Ha, shaving my foof without leaving tuffs everywhere is another thing im looking forward too lol!!!

Also patè & brie cheeeese!!!!

Doing my own shoes up without epic struggle.
Oh and cheese... brie, goats cheese, stilton... *drifts off into daydream while dribbling*

Cheese :puke:

Thank goodness I dont like the foods I cant eat... If its not in macaroni or on a burger I wont eat it :lol:

xxxx

Champagne, sushi and cheese- in any order, of any form but in huge quantity!

Now that I'm on baby 3 I don't restrict what I eat anymore... I've had tons of sushi and cheese and even pâté this pregnancy! Midwife thinks it's fine :)

So what I'm looking forward to the most is worrying less about what I can or can't take (ibuprofen etc) and, most of all, those addictively sweet newborn days!

Tummy sleeping and ibuprofen (paracetamol does nothing for my headaches).

Being able to pick things up off the floor. Prosecco, gin and tonic, red wine. Medium steak.

Come on baby, mummy has a list of things to enjoy and you're at the top of it!

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Tummy sleeping, No PGP and most of all cuddles with my brand new little human! Can't wait ahhhh

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Just a bit of light-hearted chat to see if there are things that people are really looking forward to being able to do once baby arrives?

Personally I have 2.

1. Being able to sleep on my stomach again. I'm done with all this sleeping on your side nonsense.
2. Driving MY car. I have a new Honda Civic Type R with bucket seats int he front, and since about March my bump has been to big to be able to get in and out of the car comfortably, so had to do swap with OH, and now I'm driving his 4x4.

Anyone else got anything they are really looking forward to doing, that they haven't done for a while due to being pregnant?

Firstly I'm bloody jealous that you have a Civic Type R ;)

I'm so looking forward to no back pain, tummy sleeping, having a few glasses of prosecco and not feeling like a frumpy fatso!! xx

CHEESE. Mmm. And not rotating the same three outfits that all include leggings.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back