Aaaaarrrrgh.

It's getting reet on my norks now.

In the last few months I have had a broken:

TV
Fridge freezer
Boiler

And now my washer is in the blink.

Cut me some slack please!!! Lol

Awwww that's so poopy hon! Even worse to be happening in the nesting phase of pregnancy :hugs: xxxxx

Thats not good!! My deep fat fryer blew up yesterday... They say it comes n 3's so maybe thats it for you now hun? x

Same here strip lighting gone in kitchen/extractor fan broken and my water pipes froze yesterday so not been able to do any washing

Know how you feel xxxxx

I hope you are right and this is my lot. I cant afford any more mishaps! Lol

Things always happen together I have found. :(
Hopefully thats the last for youx

It,s crap isn,t it? My oh took voulntry redundancy in june last year, we got £10.000 out of it and suddenly everything started to break. We had 2 prams which both broke within a couple a weeks of each other, so we got a new one, then that broke after two weeks. The tv decided to stop working, so we had to get another and a stand to fit it. Then the bed decided to join in and broke so we had to get another lol plus we had to get 2 sets of drawers, which for some reason keep breaking. We,ve been in our house for 4 years in june and we,be gone through 3 sets of drawers. The ones we have now are currently broke so we'll have to get more lol

Yep this is me too....my kettle broke......My toaster blew up....then my boiler broke.....I've had my 3 no more for me now please !........I don't believe it now I have a water leak under the sink......aggggghh !!!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back