Things changed

rosiemontana

Reaction score
We had a breakthrough and everything is loads better now. Way more communication and sensitivity.
Apparently there was a lot of unspoken uncertainties on both ends.
Thanks for the support <3

Last edited:
To be honest, I&#8217;d leave. Sounds like he&#8217;s gaslighting you, when you go to him with legitimate concerns and he blames it all on you. Could you perhaps go stay with your family for a few days whilst you clear your head?

I think you should leave. Being in a toxic relationship will not benefit the baby. Things get tougher with a small baby and lack of sleep so if he is not listening to your concerns now, then I doubt he will once things get tougher. I know it sounds like a scary thing foe you to leave but once you het used to it you will feel so much stronger! x

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

I think for 24 years of age you are extremely level headed and know exactly what you want and need from life! You seem to be acting like the older one in the relationship and he is acting like a spoilt selfish child! I think you need to sit him down and tell him if he doesn&#8217;t sort his shit out your gone! Like you said you&#8217;ve made your decision of keeping the child and if he can&#8217;t support you emotionally when you are at your most vulnerable then he&#8217;s not worth it! I hope things work out for you and I hope he sees what a lovely young women he has and how lucky he is to have you. Xxx

Has there been any improvement in his behaviour since you posted last? Xx

I'm really sorry but I agree with the others, this sounds like gas lighting which is very serious emotional abuse and chances are it will only get worse. He is blaming you when you go to him with concerns.

If you have any family members you could go stay with then I would look at moving, even if it's temporary to see if he can sort himself out. But I would personally run and get away from him as fast as possible, I know financially it seems impossible and very scary but no financial stability is worth putting up with his behaviour and it's not the right way to bring up a baby either.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back