They think i trapped him!!!

NatB

Reaction score
i am 16 wks pregnant found out at 4 wks. I told my OH to tell his parents on the same day because mine knew and i wanted to be fair on them. I am 17 and he is 21 and we live in my parents house ttogether and we have since we have been dating so i thought they wouldn't take it so bad.

I went to the house with him and we sat down in front of his dad, mum and his sisters (one sister was pregnant at the time and only a teenager as well). My OH said we have something to tell you and i said we are expecting a baby.

his mum lookd at me and said i knew you would do this! i looked at my OH and laughed i didn't know what to do and it was do that or cry. his other sister ranted and had a go at me saying am i thick do i not know what a condom is. They really do hate me now even though that was 12 wks ago and i do go round there still though. Amazingly when i spoke to my OH and said to him your mum thinks i trapped you he said 'No she don't' GGGGGGRRRRRRRRR :x she virtually said that............

I was trying to be fair by telling them on the same day as everyone else!!! and now they hate me!

sorry about going on i am absolutely fuming as i got a call from her today and she said 'Let me speak to my son' she really thinks i am the sort of person to trap him but i'm not the pregnancy was an accident which my OH and I are going to love reguardless.

Nat xxx

they sound like fruitloops. If she was so worried about you 'trapping' her precious son then maybe she should have taught him how to use condoms :roll: ! Doesnt she know it takes two to make a baby :wall:?
dont stress about it hun, there not worth making yourself ill , the stress may effect the baby. :hug:

NatB said:
i am 16 wks pregnant found out at 4 wks. I told my OH to tell his parents on the same day because mine knew and i wanted to be fair on them. I am 17 and he is 21 and we live in my parents house ttogether and we have since we have been dating so i thought they wouldn't take it so bad.

I went to the house with him and we sat down in front of his dad, mum and his sisters (one sister was pregnant at the time and only a teenager as well). My OH said we have something to tell you and i said we are expecting a baby.

his mum lookd at me and said i knew you would do this! i looked at my OH and laughed i didn't know what to do and it was do that or cry. his other sister ranted and had a go at me saying am i thick do i not know what a condom is. They really do hate me now even though that was 12 wks ago and i do go round there still though. Amazingly when i spoke to my OH and said to him your mum thinks i trapped you he said 'No she don't' GGGGGGRRRRRRRRR :x she virtually said that............

I was trying to be fair by telling them on the same day as everyone else!!! and now they hate me!

sorry about going on i am absolutely fuming as i got a call from her today and she said 'Let me speak to my son' she really thinks i am the sort of person to trap him but i'm not the pregnancy was an accident which my OH and I are going to love reguardless.

Nat xxx

i want to know how a girl can possibly trap a boy by getting pregnant by hum :shock:
maybe 50 years ago yes coz they were made to marry the girl but now its different.
I think the girl traps herdelf not the boy. Its mumus who go through 9 months of not being able to drink and eat certain foods and do certainthings etc. Its us who go through labour and bodys get ruined. Its us who wake in the night to feed etc. Its us who can't go out at night and leave the baby and its us who cook and clean the fooking house after the kids when they get older.
And whilst all this goes on the boy goes about his life as if nothing has changed.

Where the fook in all that does the BOY get trapped?????

:clap: :clap: :clap:

Well said budge.

From what you said his Mother hasn't taught any of her kids about contraception if she alaso has a teenage daughter whose PG. Did she also trap her BF? Take no notice hun :hug:

same as what everyone else has said!
how could you have possibly trapped him when yor the 1 whos going 2 be tied down 4 years on end, sleepless nights, etc cause im sure its usually the mom that does all those things not her precious son
and as 4 her making it like its all your fault, as skairdykat said, if her son has got u preg and her teenage daughter is also preg its her who hasnt learnt her children about contraception!
hope evrything gets sorted
x sophie x

budge said:
i want to know how a girl can possibly trap a boy by getting pregnant by hum :shock:
maybe 50 years ago yes coz they were made to marry the girl but now its different.
I think the girl traps herdelf not the boy. Its mumus who go through 9 months of not being able to drink and eat certain foods and do certainthings etc. Its us who go through labour and bodys get ruined. Its us who wake in the night to feed etc. Its us who can't go out at night and leave the baby and its us who cook and clean the fooking house after the kids when they get older.
And whilst all this goes on the boy goes about his life as if nothing has changed.

Where the fook in all that does the BOY get trapped?????

I agree with Budge :) I presume he's heard of condoms?

Take him on Jeremy Kyle, he'll soon tell him :lol:

Seriously though hun, I hope you get it sorted soon, you don't need that when youre pregnant :hug:

They will come round hun...i was in exactly the same position im 17 and he is 21, i dreaded him telling his mum...i thought she would hate me and take it so badly as he is very much a mummys boy...he still is lol but so much has changed...shes all excited and happy now :dance:

Evan if this isnt the case its not her life its yours..dont let her get to you..thats what i had in my head and it all worked out :cheer:

Hope things get better :hug:

Eh,she'll get over it.
"Trapped" indeed,what utter rubbish
Although I think when my bf's mum first found out,the thought crossed her mind...and I quote..
"I don't want you throwing your life away on this girl!"
"You're not ruining your education just so you can play hapy families with Rebekah!"

But since then,she's sent round sacks of new baby equipment,she's been out for coffee with my mum etc....so honestly,I think it's just the first reaction some overprotective mums have

That's exactly the same as my situation hun, I'm 17 myself. 18 this year.
Bf is year younger.
His parents are complete buggers about it saying to him "youv ruined your life " in front of me aswel.
So he moved into mine a few weeks back, he lived here for 2 weeks but every day his mum or dad would ring my mobile ask for him then start shoutin down the phone so i'd hear it, so i made my bf move back home because i couldnt cope with it. I just dont see the big deal about parents these days. i mean, my mum and rest of my family is over the moon about my being pregnant. but his family are all against it an hate me for it.
even when i had a miscarrage scare i was in the hospital for 7 and half hours and his mum would not leave, i wanted it to just be me and my bf in the hospital not anyone else. but she would not leave, kept sayin nasty things infront of me saying im a bad influence,
It makes me so mad how people can be so anoying like that.
Advise i give to you hun is tell his parents that you and your bf are having the baby no matter what they say, because its not their decision, yours and your bfs only!
Sorry for long essay hun
Hope all goes well.
xx :hug:

All mums are the same my oh is 10 yrs older than me i fell pg at 16 and i trapped him apparntly. My oh is the youngest of his mums 3 kids! I agree with princess the further you get your so called mother in law gets more excited etc, in 9 months time u will be complaining that she is taking over. I did! :lol: Its the whole protection thing i will probably be the same with my little boy Taylor. :D
Just get on with your pregnancy, enjoy it and prove everyone wrong! :cheer:
Good luck :hug:

Jade & Taylor x

Well if thats the way sahe feesl about you then inform her you wont be bringing her grandchild around to see her.

well i think that as long as you are happy and you have the support then it doesnt matter what they think right now, as long as you bf dont think this and hes gunna stand by you why should this upset you cos at the end of the day im asure they are going to want to see their grandchild,
not only that they are probly more feeling bad becasue they now have 2 teenagers with children. and that they are responisible.
alot of people said stuff to me when i got pregnant and i didnt listen becusue it had not alot to do with them
the main thing is that YOU yuorrseld have the support from yourside of the family and you bf.
they will come round its prolly shock or something.

sorry if this doesnt help or anything.

thanks all for your comments hopefully they will come round

xxx

id like to add, that at 17 you are legally allowed to have intercourse. so are more than able to have a baby.

and at 21, he certainly knew what he was doing.

so i can only echo what everyone else has said.

try not to let it get to you hun.

Hi

Hope they come around hun, its their lose really :hug: keep your chin up it will all work out
Katrina

nasty people! dont kno what 2 say sorry but have these
:hug: :hug: :hug:

You layed down, he layed down, there was no condom... Wheres the trap? enough said.. stay stress free, and just plan on having a healthy beautiful baby.. good luck with your pregnancy!!

Sure they will. My mum did in the end. Stay strong. xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back