Thermometer question

Jilly

Reaction score
Hi Ladies

I have decided to start temping from next month, mainly to check I ovulate when I think I do and to learn more about my cycle. Anyway, I ordered a bbt from babymad which came the other day but when I turn it on it comes up Lo, it seems to take my temperature ok but wondered if anybody had 1 of these and if it was normal or if it means a low battery?

Here's to 2008 and lots of positive HPT's

:wave: Hi when I turn my bbt on it shows my last temp for a second and then says Lo so I would say that it is normal.

Good Luck with the temping and hope you get bfp soon.

:hug: :hug:

When temping I had a thermometer from baby mad and it did the same so presume its normal :)

Its normal... tells you the last taken temp first and then Lo. x

'Lo' comes up on lots of electronic equipment when you turn it on (my scales and radio do the same thing, as well as my thermometer). I heard it's shorthand for 'Hello' - a welcome message! Don't know whether that's true though... :lol:

I have a Baby Mad thermometer and it always says Lo first, I think it just means its ready to take your temp. :)

mine does it too so it sounds like it's normal. I've never questioned it on mine because the instructions told me it would show the last temp I took for a few seconds and then show 'lo' when it was ready to read my new temp.

:wave:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back