There is only 1 person I blame for this.....

WOW ! Congratulations Mamafy!

I only went away for a week and look what I miss!

Well seeing as you have three older ones, you had best have 3 little ones too! Number 6 on it's way

Well pleased for you both X

Just want to say congrats again, I really am so happy for you hun. Its kinda weird, I dont want anymore kids but why do I feel jealous ?? I really hope you have a wonderful 9 months xx

I know exactly what you mean Sabrina and tbh I don't think once you've had children that ever goes away :hug:

Oh god I hope it does Mamafy! OH has said yes to 4 but no to 5! (you lucky thing to try for 6)X

Last edited:
:yay: glad OH took the news well, definately the way to do it.... remind me to have a word with our electric suppliers for no 2!!!

Toon put up a thread just over 2 weeks saying I should have another :lol: She jinxed me :lol:

Congrats :D woop, although noticed ur ticker earlier just waited for you to say something, well happy for you chick :) xx

I've been off-and-on lately (looking but no real time to post :( ) and I can't believe I'm reading this! :dance::dance::dance::dance::dance:

Congratulations, Mamafy - or should that be "Mamasy? now? Hope it all goes well and just lovely to see yet another BFP! :dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

Didnt see this coming at all! Congrats Mamafy xxxxxxx

You're REALLY enjoying this aren't you? :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back