The urge to clean!

Ikklemoi

Reaction score
Hey so it's just gone half past one in the morning and I'm just having the urge to clean even tho I'm physically tired my brain is on a tidy up mission, I'm 33 weeks as anyone else had this erge yet??

Hiya. Yep I am like this most days but find I don't have the energy or my back is killing me! Since I am 36 weeks I would say nesting is setting in! :) I find myself constantly wiping the kitchen work tops! It's driving me mad xx

Yeah my back is also hurting and hips I have to sit on the floor and hoover up I feel silly but can't settle until it's all clean. I moped up this morning and that's took all my energy as daft as it sounds even doing something so simple. The skirting boards are done and doors wiped down I feel as if I've got OCD at this stage, don't no how another 6weeks are gonna pass me getting up randomly to clean lol. Thing is am cleaning through the day too so there's nothing to actually do I'm just going over the same bits x

No, not really but I'm sure it'll be highly welcomed by others in the house when it does kick in as I've been a lazy wotsit with housework due to sickness and PGP xx

YES!!!!!! My house just feels filthy lol I gutted my kitchen yesterday although my mum in law took my son today to let me have a day to myself and I've pretty much stayed in bed all day watching rubbish telly lol but I did dream last night that I cleaned the living room does that count? Lol

Well seems so the dreams are so realistic when your pregnant a think it counts lol. I've had to stop myself doing it again since coming back home from getting kids from school, it feels a mess even tho it can't possibly be a mess with keep cleaning and cleaning. Iv asked other half to decorate for me before babies here so all walls are fresh etc he thinks am bonkers ��.

Lol it's nesting you just want a lovely home to bring baby home to plus all the visitors, midwives, health visitors that will be calling you just want it to be clean! We moved house about 4 weeks before I found out I was pregnant and hyperemesis started so not a huge amount has been done since I'm still very sore and tired but Less than 5 weeks left it needs to be sparkling yesterday lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back