Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'Second Trimester' started by Dee1985, Dec 14, 2005.
laying on my belly in bed!!!!!!
Opening windows (can't reach cos belly presses on window sill)!!
being able to hug Mark properly....
I really miss being able to lie on my front or my back! I used to go to sleep lying flat on my back and wake up in the morning on my front. Now I try to sleep on my side with a pillow between my knees and find it really difficult: I can sleep on the bus, in meetings, and even in hospital chairs, but not in my own bed at night. The mornings are a different matter; I could sleep all morning if I didn't have to work!!!
I miss being able to wear what I want and not having to think carefully about what will cover the bump decently for work and keep me warm/cool enough.
I miss being able to tie my shoelaces without puffing and straining to get down there! Think I should get some slip ons!
Being able to wear my sexy little camisoles with jeans!!! A tiny, tiny, tiny sacrifice to pay compared to the delight I will have when my baby arrives!!!!
1. More than anything I am missing my jeans....
2. Wearing high healed shoes (tried once and almost broke my ankle)
3. Sitting at the table for dinners out and not giving myself enough room to actually fit in the space, looks quite funny, but I awlays forget...
4. Could not put the sta on the top of the Christmas tree this year
5. I miss not being as mobile... I am usually awlays doing things and I feel lazy sometimes.
BUT..... I am not complaining LOL
my jeans still waiting for my maternity ones to arrive xxxx
- absolutely!! My usual 'uniform' is jeans with a strappy camisole and a little cardigan - but cami's look rubbish with sports bras and the little cardies are just ridiculous now!!
As you say - it's a small price to pay ;o)
i agree with all of those
Things I do now-
1) Not being able to walk as fast and having to constantly tell my OH to slow down...
2) I never in a million years thought my bum would grow at the same rate at my belly, I said goodbye to my jeans a while ago
3) If I have a sneezing fit I pee myself, very embarrasing, especially when im out shopping!
4) When I go to hug OH, my belly and his pot belly meet before we put our arms round each other (or as much as our arms will stretch)
5) Being really fussy about food, no more curries, chinese, coffee, bacon.......
6) And Ive turned into an emotionally unstable, teary, foul mouthed, angry, sensitive monster.from.hell!
But as you say, it's all worth it! Bring on April!
Ah, yes, that is a pain. Especially as it such a role reversal - I've always been a fast walker so it feels really odd - and a little bit pathetic - to be saying 'I can't keep up, slow down!'
Yeah i know what you mean. I swear he forgets im pregnant when we are walking around!Then I get angry when he speeds up again!Oh the joys
I miss being able to see my feet!
cutting toenails is rather difficult too!!
Well i think i will have to go in labour with long toenails I have asked my OH to cut them for me as i cannot bend anymore and he laughed telling me to dream on!!!!
Nice isn't it?
Walking normally is a big miss!!! I feel like a penguin trying to make its way up a hill lol
And most of all, sleeping on my belly, first thing i will do after birth
I love having a full, fat belly. Not because I'm a super-positive earth mother but because (after three kids) it's the only time when my belly doesn't look like chicken skin!
I miss being able to shave my legs all the way to the ankles and put my shoes on without it taking 10 minutes lol!
I miss being able to lounge on the sofa for more than 10 mins without having to shift (slowly) positions because im so uncomfy
Laying on my belly
Laying on my back
Normal Bedtime antics!!!! TMI
Not sleeping right through the night without going loo a billion times (slight exagerration I know!)
One minute being ok the next being Cruella DeVille lol lol
Vein-free legs - i now have broken veins everywhere!!!!
Getting drunk (espeically now its Christmas and lots of birthdays)
Having to sit with legs open under my desk at work - What a sight LOL.
Apart from that I love feeling the baby moving around in there - puts a big smile on my face!
being neatly trimmed down there. i havent seen my feet for weeks and i can just about shave my legs but forget about trimming anything else down.