The TGIF Thread!

katie88

Reaction score
Afternoon Ladies!

Well, this week has been a blooming long week for me! I'm now on the count down to 5pm! :dance:

Whats everyone got planned this weekend?

I myself will be running 2 races this weekend and off to the cinema in between on Saturday night with the hubs! so a pretty relaxed weekend really :)

Happy Friday gang! hugs and fairy dust all round! :dust:

Happy Friday! I am taking mum shopping in the morning, I will take my dad out for a meal tomorrow evening, I have aqua fit on Sunday evening and will be watching (arguably) trashy tv between. Cant beat a bit of bad telly to make me feel better!

Happy Friday! I am taking mum shopping in the morning, I will take my dad out for a meal tomorrow evening, I have aqua fit on Sunday evening and will be watching (arguably) trashy tv between. Cant beat a bit of bad telly to make me feel better!

sounds like a good weekend hun! you cant beat retail therapy and bad telly!

I wish, it will be taking mum to Morrisons haha so not so much retail therapy as helping mum. I dont , mind, and it will be nice to take Dad out but its a shame Mum wont join us, she isnt a fan of eating out

Bad telly is my forte, pretty much all of the soaps and TOWIE etc!

I wish, it will be taking mum to Morrisons haha so not so much retail therapy as helping mum. I dont , mind, and it will be nice to take Dad out but its a shame Mum wont join us, she isnt a fan of eating out

ah thats a shame she doesnt like eating out! i love eating out....then again i love food so theres no shock there ;)

yea my tv tends to be more USA things and when i have time... like, west wing, NCIS, blue bloods...cheesy but easy watching!

ah thats a shame she doesnt like eating out! i love eating out....then again i love food so theres no shock there ;)

yea my tv tends to be more USA things and when i have time... like, west wing, NCIS, blue bloods...cheesy but easy watching!

Yeah I adore food too but I dont often eat out, I try to save money to go towards the baby fund instead. I love Fringe (Netflix) and loads of stuff on Now TV- I am watching about East Coast Trains so I am also a geek but love AHS, OUAT and things like that too, love American things but with my eclectic taste in tv I am never at a loss for something to watch! Horror or thriller films especially, I am into serial killer things, I studied forensic criminology & psychology as a night class a couple of years back so its all my sort of thing

wow thats a complete mix! love it! i love a good horror film too! just starting to get the hubs into them. just been to see the conjuring 2. Its Brilliant! I'm more into ghosty horrors but will happily watch any good scary film! every Halloween we stay in with a huge bowl of sweets and a good horror (and a cheeky beer or two) perfect excuse to eat, drink and go to bed with the light on haha

wow thats a complete mix! love it! i love a good horror film too! just starting to get the hubs into them. just been to see the conjuring 2. Its Brilliant! I'm more into ghosty horrors but will happily watch any good scary film! every Halloween we stay in with a huge bowl of sweets and a good horror (and a cheeky beer or two) perfect excuse to eat, drink and go to bed with the light on haha

My husband is a bit of a fairy, he is scared of it all so wont watch horror films with me :( I love it all, The Shining, Psycho and Shutter Island are my top 3 films I think in the horror/thriller genre but it has to be the original old films not the remake.

Have you seen Scream on Netflix- the series not the films? It is so good I am on series 2 and I am hooked! Also Scream Queens on E4 (I think) was fabulous

I love Halloween too but considering a house that I lived in at Uni it really was like that all year round!

yea my hubs was a bit of a wuss when we first got together and still jumps a mile when something creepy happens haha we dont have netflix we have sky (as the hubs is sports nuts) so i havent seen that! but totally agree that the shining is one of the best horrors!!!

yea some uni houses were awful!! my hubs used to find slugs on his living room carpet that they used to fling out the window before anyone came round! haha

yea my hubs was a bit of a wuss when we first got together and still jumps a mile when something creepy happens haha we dont have netflix we have sky (as the hubs is sports nuts) so i havent seen that! but totally agree that the shining is one of the best horrors!!!

yea some uni houses were awful!! my hubs used to find slugs on his living room carpet that they used to fling out the window before anyone came round! haha

I donth ave Sky but I have Now TV and its brilliant, I get exactly what I want out of sky with that.

Shining is amazing, I fancy watching it again now! Jack Nicholson and Anthony Hopkins are two of my fave actors- Silende of the Lambs, Hanibal & Red Dragon are also right up there so good!

Oh no uni house wasnt slugs- I wish, it was pure evil, things that happened there was quite frightening. How the hell I got one degree I will never know let alone 2. I was so happy to get out of there, it was a scary film all on its own!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back