The secret

Yes I have. The last episode was a bit unbelievable! Although it is based on a true story.

I watched both episodes last night and thought it was very sinister and couldn't believe it is based on true events. Was very good tho.

Yeah I don't live far from where he worked he was my friends dentist,gives me the creeps what they did and how they got away with it, everything that happened in the show was apparently taken from the court case, I feel so sorry for their children though being made to believe their parents chose to leave them through suicide and then having to live with their murders without knowing and having this all brought up again, I can't stop watching it though it's a bit like watching the fall when it's on your doorstep it makes you want to watch it more

Oh i hate it but cant stop watching! Think its cause it fairly local and theres someone in mywork who knows one of their daughters. Its all my work talks about. I hope nesbitt gets an award for it though superb acting, gives me the chills!

Yeh her daughter was a nurse. It must be very hard for them to relive it though! I think after watching their trial on the news I'm intrigued to see his it played out

I am loving it, totally compelling viewing. The tragedy of course is the fact that it happened and quite chilling that not only he thought of it but she agreed with it. Cannot wait for the next time its on to see what happens next

Yeh her daughter was a nurse. It must be very hard for them to relive it though! I think after watching their trial on the news I'm intrigued to see his it played out

When was it on the news, I like real.life crime stories. Does that make me odd, I'm intrigued as to how they come up with these ideas and actually act them out. It's awful for the kids to grow up thinking that but to then find out your parents did it and then to lose both parents. Well I'm guessing they go to prison? Can't wait till next week.

When was it on the news, I like real.life crime stories. Does that make me odd, I'm intrigued as to how they come up with these ideas and actually act them out.

I am too, nothing wrong with that!

It all came out in 2011 so about 20 years after the murders. But he was doing a lot of other very bad things too after I'm not sure if it will be told in the story so I won't mention it until the show has finished.

Ok lol I look forward to reading what else he was up to. X

His awful, abusing his patients without them knowing. Why his wife got pregnant again I don't know. It finishes next week can't wait.

Yeah ok that's what I was talking bout lol, well that was a little graphic tonight, I don't know how his 2nd wife brushed that under the carpet, and his poor son Matthew dying and his mum called his name out while she was being killed so awful! And after everything they didn't even stay together

I know it's a horrible and tragic story. I was surprised she stayed with him but I guess it's a bit like brain wash. He kept saying god has brought us together ect... did they say why his son killed himself? Maybe I missed that bit whilst using the loo. It is gripping tho kinda don't want it to end.

His son never actually killed himself it was just a freak accident he slipped and went over the railings

Oh ok, I must have been in the bathroom and missed that bit. At 36 weeks I need to loo every 5 mins x

Yeh he slipped on the floor in his socks and fell over, he felt Gld was punishing him for what he did to Lesley and Trevor which is why he went mad and confessed

Oh yes I see. I think he was mad all along to do what he did so are the woman. I feel for the kids having to relive this. It must be awful for them. I wonder if they speak or see their parent since being put in prison. I think his a great actor and loved him in the missing. I hope they do a second series to that. X

Last edited:
I don't know about his kids, but her children and husband would see her and believe she is innocent.. He confessed every little detail she said she was forced into doing it by him

She didn't seem very forced. She drugged him and let the guy in to do it. X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back