the secret millionaire

Tara & Liam

Reaction score
can anyone tell me where it was filmed last night. read that it was in East London but unsure where.

oh thanks for that. My sil lives in lovely canning Town. not far from where i used to live in Manor Park.

hubby grew up in the rough part lol i was being told all about it lastnight :)
manda xx

the whole of Canning Town is the rough part. Where my sil lives it is terrible. i think she lives on Beckton Road.

i dont remeber what road he said he lived it was with his father when he was younger
when we first got together he surjested (sp) we move there glad i said no now lol
i used to live in a rough estate but it looks like buckinham palace compared to canning town lol
manda xx

Remember that boy that shot and killed the young dad, had already sliced up his face, well he used to hang around on the stairs of the flats where my sil lives. Mankey area.

oh lovely
i dont half feel sorry for your sister in law
i dont think i would cope were i live now even though its near the town center its not to bad quiet as the street is full of old people
manda xx

we keep on at her to move to eastbourne with us, but as they are knocking her block down eventually, she wants to wait for the little bit of cash that she is going to get. sod that i would have got my kids out of there as soon as i could.

god yer but then again you do need money to start again
so its a catch 22 really
manda xx

yep, but just because they are tearing her flats down for the Olympics it doesnt mean that she is guaranteed to get a house in Eastbourne. But what she could do is give up her council place and they would pay for her moving fees and the deposit and first months rent. and because she doesnt work then the social would take up the difference.

but on the other side, she would be crazy to give up a council place.

its hard but im sure she will do whatever she feels is right in due time
manda xx

portsmouth
i dont no where eastbourne is, but is it near southbourne which is near emsworth?

lol i dont get out much so know where anywhere is
manda xx

oh not far then lol ive been to brighton once so no thats not far away :)
manda xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back