The saddest news

tweetyfoo

Reaction score
I found out today that a little boy from my DS group on FB suddenly passed away yesterday. I don't know the family well, I've just been following their journey. I'm not looking for secondary sympathy, but its just so so sad.

With everything that has happened with Aaron to date, there have been a number of times I've really thought I was going to lose him - the last being only a few weeks ago, this has rattled me. I cannot stop crying. I'm so upset by this news. Aaron is in bed having a nap but I need to pull myself together before he wakes up.

Please give your LO's an extra cuddle today - and spare a thought for little Jake and his family in this difficult time

Attachments

• jake.jpg
    jake.jpg
    4.5 KB · Views: 34
Oh tweety this is such sad news. Poor baby Jake and his family. My thoughts are with them. I agree with extra cuddles all round. Xx

This has brought a tear to my eyes ....things like this should not happen in life, such horrible news! Can't imagine what the family are going through!!!! X

Terribly sad.sleep tight little Angel xx

Still practicing on the new phone.....

Gosh, what horrible news.

Much love to Jake's poor family.

xxxxxxxx

What an awful thing to happen. Rip little jake and love to the family xxx

So sad... Our little ones really are so precious xx

Rip little fella xxx

Tapatalking so can't see sigs or click thanks!

Poor wee man. :( There are no words.... I'm off to smooch the face off my boy.

So so sad. Thoughts go out to the family. And thoughts go out to you too Tweety xxx

Life is so fragile. I said a prayer for baby jake. Heaven has gained another angel. Life is so unfair. Think we have both spent the day in tears. Take care sweetie xxxxx

tapatalking

That's brought a tear to my eye.. Him and his family are in my thoughts! And you an you're family too xx

So sad :( It really makes you realise how delicate life is and how lucky I am to have my lo's - sleep tight little one xx

:) Tapatalking :)

How awful sorry to hear that tweety, my heart goes out to his parents that's really sad :-( x

Every parent's worse nightmare, the sudden loss of their child. I can only imagine the pain and hurt they are feeling, and my thoughts are with them :( xx

How awful. Rest in peace Jake xxxx

Tapatalking :-D Can't see tickers...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back