The race is on!!

Emmamb

Reaction score
Who's gonna b the 1st labour watch of this section??? Hmmm quite few of us overdue/due/nrly due xxx

I reckon it's between you and flexilexi!!! That's my bet :)

I'm not so sure-mikid is overdue and lilly is givin me a run 4 my money lol x

I am bouncing and RLT'ing as we speak, RACE YE! :lol:

Ahh this is true apologies mikid and lily I don't want to jinx you :)

Mimic then flexilexi although I'm hoping to sneak in and surprise u all lol yeah right like that's gonna happen xxx

Argh... I know, no-one better be queue jumping me you eager beavers!!
I'm booked in for induction tomorrow so unless one of you sneaky lot start tonight, I think I could well be one of the first labour watches here ... EEK!!
I don't have a text buddy but I will start a thread tomorrow morning and update on my phone as things progress (hopefully they'll move along quickly?!)

bring it on i say! lol! im booked in for a sweep a week today, lol mikid i really bloody hope its you next, your the one way overdue haha!
ps where did this section come from?? x

I don't know why but I think lexi will go into labour next Wednesday. I've had Wednesday in my head for ages but as today's nearly finished it'll be next Wednesday instead!!

I don't know why but I think lexi will go into labour next Wednesday. I've had Wednesday in my head for ages but as today's nearly finished it'll be next Wednesday instead!!

well i am booked in for a sweep next wednesday :D maybe you and toon have mystic powers in common :) x

I got the day of helen's labour right! :D yay!! It will be next week!

Not much longer for any of you! x

*sigh* i wish i was here :)

It will be here before you know it hun... at the time it feels like it's dragging, but as soon as you reach this point you're like 'wow, where did that come from!!'

I am hoping i will be in labour after my sweep nxt thursday! who will be the first to drop?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back