The quest of motherhood

lilangel

Reaction score
:D Hello all I thought that I would just come in here and introduce myself. Im lilangel all the way down here in beautiful New Zealand. My partner and I are currently trying to start a family of our own, so if anyone has any great tips that they could share please pass them on to me also id like to get in contact with other ladies out there like myself who have been trying for a while to get pregnant and also for anyone else as well.

Well good luck to you all in the quest of entering motherhood like myself.
:wink:

Hi Lilangel

How's the weather in New Zealand? I'm from England and it's not too good at the moment (saying that.... it's never good)

Me and my husband are trying at the moment for a baby. The fit 2 months we didn't really take any notice of my cycle. We just went for it and hoped for the best. Unfortunately that methd didn't work. The next 2 mnths we tried or work out my O! but still nothing. I'd love to be pregnant but im not getting too stressed just yet. It's oly been 4 mnths and i was on the pill before so in know it might take upto 6 mnths for it to be totally out of my system. I'm gonna try OPK is mnth and hope I find my O! I'll know if it worked the begining of March.

You say you've been trying for a while. Has it been over a year? Good luck. Sending you some of this baby dust********** can't do any harm.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back