The queen

Nic'n'Keeley

Reaction score
came to milton keynes today(where i live).. to see our new staduim and to let a balloon go to mark milton keynes being 40yrs old

Just thought i would share :lol:

aarrgghh i know, i made a silly mistake and went to asda!!!! stuck there for ages!! aarrgghh, where in sunny mk are you?

jen x

So I hear - a friend of mine, who works at the school I used to be at, said that the whole school was going to visit the stadium.

Kylie1007 said:
So I hear - a friend of mine, who works at the school I used to be at, said that the whole school was going to visit the stadium.

i was told it only yr 4 allowed to go as my neice is in yr 5 and she didn't get to go :(

I know she really wanted to go... but i think only to get out of school :lol:
the city centre were selling booklet to remember the queen coming so i brought keeley one for her memory box :lol: :)

oooo wow

Prince charles once came to my 6th form college and cos me and a mate barged to the front we got to shake his hand :oops: i was chuffed at the time and all i could think was how gray he was!!!!

Nic'n'Keeley said:
I know she really wanted to go... but i think only to get out of school :lol:
the city centre were selling booklet to remember the queen coming so i brought keeley one for her memory box :lol: :)
The kids at my old school might have gone because they were able to walk there and saved the expense of a coach?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back