The pregnancy forum USA

brandles

Reaction score
Is anyone here from thepregnancyforum (US) just wondering. I've used that for years and now it's shut down

Haha yep I am!! That's how I ended up here! I guess someone hacked it. I was MrsH on there- what was your SN?

im new at this forum but it's amazing place to get info

Last edited:
Haha yep I am!! That's how I ended up here! I guess someone hacked it. I was MrsH on there- what was your SN?

My name was brandles, same as here. I had my journal on there and soo many memories. I can't believe it went down. But I am pregnant!!!

Yes yes yes..I remember both you ladies. .. I was wondering where it went to. I was macbilly. I have been checking every month or so, to see if the group came back. I wanted to see if Nicole had her baby, she had been through so much and lost so many babies, I wanted so much for this one to go full term.

Do you guys know of anything, I think she was due in March.

Nicole had her baby- a big healthy girl! Grace was born on St Patrick's day! She's over at baby and bump.
I'm also wondering about the other Nicole (SomedayBaby) cause before tpf went down she was waiting for a diagnosis for Griffin and they were suspecting Muscular Dystrophy...

How are you ladies? I'm 22 weeks today!

Nicole had her baby- a big healthy girl! Grace was born on St Patrick's day! She's over at baby and bump.
I'm also wondering about the other Nicole (SomedayBaby) cause before tpf went down she was waiting for a diagnosis for Griffin and they were suspecting Muscular Dystrophy..

Oh that is so wonderfull about Grace, Nicole and hubby would have been over the moon. Do you know what her name is on the baby and bump forum. I would like to send my congrats to them.

It is a shame the other forum went down, hope Someday baby got some good news.

All good, I found her and have made contact, we are now friends in face book, thanks so much for your help

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back