the pain, pressure and uncomfyness

twinkle90

Reaction score
Its getting rather unbearable now. Baby is breech, head is bear my ribs and feet near my bladder apparently according to the scan I had on Wednesday. Baby must be pushing on my bladder because I keep getting a sharp pain in my foof. And pressure being applied in the abdomen. So much so that it takes my breath away. Almost feels like her feet are going to pop out :/ xx

Oo dear, I get that stabbing pain in my bladder and baby's head down, never mind lil feet! Sorry I can't sympathise more but can imagine it's not fun, hope your little one does a flip soon x

I'm with you on that, yesterday it felt like someone was stabbing needles down below. My baby was breech a few weeks back I think I was 31 weeks and I was so uncomfortable, she turned by 33 and its a little better but she is also 2/5ths engaged so I'm feeling it more down than up.

I have awful sore dry skin in the crease of my leg. Sudocrem hasn't worked. Going to try e45. Worried it will crack or something. Hurts to stretch my leg out xx

Yep, rib kicking isn't nice at all! I feel winded sometimes. Little monkeys! I'm also getting pain in my upper legs sometimes whilst standing, just where the inside top of my thigh is when baby moves. It causes my legs to feel as if they're going to give way and feels so sore like a crampy pins and needles - if that makes sense! MW said that baby must be hitting a nerve at times. Luckily it only affects either leg at a time! x

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back