The overdue Squig ...huge update pg 8!! yay !!!!!!!!!!!

shes allowed to give birth now cos jos done it!

oooh push squig, push, ... d'ya reckon she'll make it to hossy this time or is she planning a home birth :rotfl: :rotfl:

This thread is ace :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Babylicious said:
here u can see my sexy bridgets :rotfl:

rsz_IMG_0564.jpg

i dont see a strech mark in sight :shakehead: :talkhand: :lol:

Babylicious said:
here u can see my sexy bridgets :rotfl:

rsz_IMG_0564.jpg

[/quote]

mmmmmmmmmm sexy.....

Yes it appears little miss has decided that my cervix isn't good enough for her so she's going to go through my bum hole... :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: But they don't hurt yet so meh... I don't think its time... :roll:

midna said:
If morag is not online today Im allowed to tell you shes in labour.. dont come online morag plz :pray:

And if your not your labour mission is to shout I love midna when shes crowning :lol:

Bah...sorry Midna.. Lil miss decided that today is obviously not a good day to be born.. :cry: She's too warm and comfy... Went to bed because I was shattered, and well everything stopped.... :(

come on Squiglet, can't be long now (easy for me to say!!) You have to be next!!!

midna said:
hush wench...and send me your placenta when you finished with it plz ...that goes for whoever else reads this thread .. Im collecting them. 8)

weeeeell i was gonna hang it in the babies bedroom.................................................

Sorry been sulking... :cry: No baby here... Been in pain a lot but not the labour kind.. went for a long walk.. but no contractions, and no baby... :(

BUGGER BUGGER BUGGER.....its awful when everyone is asking too eh !!!!
FULL MOON ON TUES HAVE EVERYTHING CROSSED FOR YOU
:dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

Do a diy job with that knitting needle, if not full moon soon - get that baby out!!! :rotfl:

midna said:
Kim stop sending me pics of shane
m4.jpg

I dont need new bean flickin material I got leckershell on msn 8)

Think Ill stop replying to my own thread now some people might think I lost it.

Only just saw this LMAO :rotfl:

Back to topic though, cmon Squig... tell your OH to get-a-pokin at them waters like this guy > :dance: :dance: :dance:

FFS Morag.. open those legs up and push whether little madam is ready or not!!! :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back