The overdue Squig ...huge update pg 8!! yay !!!!!!!!!!!

Kimbo

Reaction score
yeah come on jo so we can all have a go! :pray:

I'm trying to think of an appropriate suspenseful themetune and all I get is Countdown...

Is she still around??

noticed another thread and it sounded like she was in labour to me :lol:

midna said:
hush wench...and send me your placenta when you finished with it plz ...that goes for whoever else reads this thread .. Im collecting them. 8)

I'll eventually make you a nice pie out of mine and send it via Meals on Wheels...I'm sure they won't mind :twisted:

Hatch Squiglet hatch! :D

midna said:
midna wrote:
Oh squig if b was 2 and c was 5 what would x be? Think

oh and a = 5

Think we should use this thread to ask resident brain box questions

Do I get an equation with that...??? :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Thought things might be underway around 3ish... but guess what... It vanished again... :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: I think she's waiting for Jo to pop her princess out first.. :rotfl:

Oh and placenta is yucky... :puke: Tastes like liver... :rotfl:

Yeah c'mon Squiglet!! I need you and Jo to pop before my little lad will even consider making his entrance. (He is a gentleman you see!)

:D

OK. I see the equation... :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: whats sad is that I know its not do able because you can't square root negative numbers :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

I'm so sad...

GAH WHERES MY BABY

midna said:
and look at me ..this is what I can do now
milky.jpg

That's wrong in so many ways.. :think:

Muff situation is still at nil babies and counting... Went out for a very VERY long walk after some rampant sex and erm.... it died again... *sigh* no baby today I'm afraid. :roll:

midna said:
AAhh hem u need permission to join my thread and applications are being received by naked email pics. 8)

Haha this thread has tickled me!!!!

lol babylicious!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back