the mummy diaries last night??

i did it was so sad :(

makes me apprehiate what i have.

i saw the bit where that women explained that there mother was going to die, it was awful :cry:

no, i wanted to, but wouldn't, i know a lady at my kids school who had 3 kids & she died this Febuary, the little girl is in Joshs class.
there was no way i could have watched it. :(

i was laying in bed blubbing while alex was passing me tissues and sniggering while reading a ps2 game manual lol..

does really make you appreciate what you have.. and make every day more special for your kids.. :cry: might not watch next weeks one coz the 2 litte girls are a little bit younger thna my girl.. make me :cry:

i watched part and recorded the rest.. it ws really really sad......

i watched it at my parents and managed to hold it together till the very end when the little girl was reading out the messages from the memory box and crying. i had tears running down my face and my brother was sat next to me making fun, i shouldnt have tried to hide it, it only made it worse.
if id have watched it at home, id have probably sobbed from start to finish.

i dont understand? what is this program about then?

women who are terminally ill and havent got that long left, and how they cope with telling their children and how the children cope.

gangofgin said:
women who are terminally ill and havent got that long left, and how they cope with telling their children and how the children cope.

:cry: oh no, thats terrible, glad i didnt watch

i did it was so sad, i started crying bout 2 mins and didnt stop till after it had finished

I didn't watch it, just didn't thin kI'd be able to get over watching something like that :(

I wanted to watch it, rubysmummy had said it was on the other day. I will look out for it next week. Sounds sad though :(

it was so sad, i cried my eyes out from start to finish :cry: :cry:

midna said:
Sorry no I had online monsters to kill. :D

same on wow :p

plus i was watching eastender, ugly betty which made me have tears near the end :eek: :shock: watched jonathon ross, family guy peter and katie

You lot are much braver than me!

There is no WAY I could have watched that, even if my mum hadn't died young. Gives me the chills just thinking about it.

Brrrrrrrr.

Mind you, I can't even read Take a Break without sobbing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back