The most unusual, noble, and beautiful baby names

CornaliaFord

Reaction score
Hello to all future parents, my name is Cornelia and I am the proud mother of two wonderful girls (Serena and Adeline). When I was pregnant, I spent a lot of time searching for unique, extraordinary, and nontrivial (but at the same time beautiful) names for my girls; their full history of origin and detailed meaning. And so the idea of this book was born.
First of all, I want to say that this book is not just another “baby names book” with 30000+ names and 1 word as a description. In this material, I collected only the most unusual, nontrivial, noble, “exotic” and beautiful names, and tried to describe in detail the history of their origin and their meaning.
After reading this book, you can choose a truly great and unique name for your child, as well as learn something new from the Bible, Greek myths, legends, sagas and world history.

Last edited:
Looks neat, and like it took a lot of work. Congrats on getting it published. It can't have been easy!

Ooh, downloaded just in the nick of time! I look forward to reading. Hopefully with a baby to name, but if not, I guess it's back to writing fiction :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back